First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
My wife ran over some gnarly piece of metal on the highway this morning. I had to swap out the wheel on the side of the highway at 6:30 am this morning and almost got smoked by a semi while doing it…

F1B454E0-B371-41FF-A296-4116909D20CD.jpeg

Valhariel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mk V 3.0 Sept 2020
Yeah the one I got was just a tad off but it went down fine. I think it's definitely worth figuring out who's is a good fit and who's is a bad fit.
the one i took had good comments, but guess you never know, it appears that it came from china...
and yeah i'm pretty sad about it but, except never ordering from that site again, not much i can do...

for the fitment, it's already double tapped (in some places), i guess there isn't much i can do, except removing it and sanding again :/

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Rexpeed V4 Spoiler, Rexpeed CF Mirror caps, AMS Wind Buffering Kit, & JB4 installed this weekend all thanks to @JesseDaBears. Very happy with the results and can’t thank Jesse enough for all the help!
CD56CE33-D458-47AB-BC40-BFB44D01F42C.jpeg

3123550E-CBC0-4ADA-A535-58322F1E1F8E.jpeg

B426DAB2-D24D-4D0E-9FC5-54CDD2BBF875.jpeg
Looking good! Start a build thread! I'll sub!

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
LOL usually people don't ask they just take pics on their own. :D
But seriously I'd like to have some better quality shots of mine, maybe I will get lucky.......
I really don't appreciate those guys around my area.. some people leave their business card, notes or throw a pitch to me that they wanna shoot my car.. but then tell me the session is gonna be like $300 and i only get 8 hi-res photos for myself... like whut. I didn't ask you to shoot my car, you wanted to. LOL 😂😂 plus, i do photography myself also, my shit stays in the trunk of my car. Foh. 😂😂

saik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Tungsten
I really don't appreciate those guys around my area.. some people leave their business card, notes or throw a pitch to me that they wanna shoot my car.. but then tell me the session is gonna be like $300 and i only get 8 hi-res photos for myself... like whut. I didn't ask you to shoot my car, you wanted to. LOL 😂😂 plus, i do photography myself also, my shit stays in the trunk of my car. Foh. 😂😂
It also gets really weird and tricky when you start getting into who owns the photos.

MyCorolla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ICE
It also gets really weird and tricky when you start getting into who owns the photos.
Photo use and copyright ownership are not the same, and the latter can be rather complex due to multiple factors . Unless you don’t care, you should sign a contract and make sure you understand your rights and the photographer’s. As a former pro-photographer (now hobbyist), I can say typically photographers want to retain photo copyrights and grant limited use to the client.

saik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Tungsten
Photo use and copyright ownership are not the same, and the latter can be rather complex due to multiple factors . Unless you don’t care, you should sign a contract and make sure you understand your rights and the photographer’s. As a former pro-photographer (now hobbyist), I can say typically photographers want to retain photo copyrights and grant limited use to the client.
yeah "copyrights" is what I was thinking of. Thanks for clarifying

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
47.5 foot pounds of dork. haha.. good one.

Never had good feel for effectiveness of braces. Did you have issue with NVH prior to install and notice any reduction?
Got to have the right amount of dork! 😂

I do notice a decrease in vibration in steering wheel. I haven't had a chance to take it through any twisties yet since install. From what driving I have done it has been more rigid throughout turns. I'll be able to give a better answer this weekend