What did you do to your Supra today?

s0_Salty-

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra, 09 STi, 2019 Subaru Ascent
47.5 foot pounds of dork. haha.. good one.

Never had good feel for effectiveness of braces. Did you have issue with NVH prior to install and notice any reduction?
I can say that I felt it immediately once I installed my front Cusco brace and rear power brace. Reduce body flex.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Took my car to the Toyota dealership and had my oil changed. They damaged one of my Maxton side skirts and tried to send me home without letting me know. Obviously, as car guys, we all notice any damage done to our cars and I noticed from about 10 feet away.... that disgusting pit your stomach feeling sank in.

I went back inside and asked to speak to the service department manager. I told them my car was damaged and no one reported it. They admitted having done it but said "we didn't realize it was damaged, we thought it only got snatched off and was reattached"......

So I got the service manager to go on Maxtons website and order me a new set, as well as write up an invoice referring this case to my body shop of choice to have the skirts replaced and any other damages fixed and paid for by Toyota.

How in the hell are people this shitty? They weren't even going to tell me about the damage. They were just going to send me home. The really scary part is that half of the mounting hardware wasn't even put back into place. Smh..SMH...

20220521_131429.jpg

20220521_131421.jpg