What did you do to your Supra today?

Enwave

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra 3.0
Slapped on the Tomei single exit tonight. Not great light in this photo but gives an idea. Looks and sounds incredible… but I will be adjusting my tune to dial out the burbles because they are basically gunshots even with a high flow catted DP. Very happy with this purchase. Last step will be installing the cover for the other side, it should arrive tomorrow.

733DDAD5-7B36-4BC0-A8A7-500FBC4D7BB1.jpeg

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I dropped way too much money on the Supra this week. Like way more than I should have. Almost feel like I should start a build thread at this point. More on this once parts start coming in.

Anyone know the best way to list a kid for sale? Asking for a friend...

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I dropped way too much money on the Supra this week. Like way more than I should have. Almost feel like I should start a build thread at this point. More on this once parts start coming in.

Anyone know the best way to list a kid for sale? Asking for a friend...
Make the kid work for that passive income (you will "safe guard" their money)

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Damn you do wraps too? Too bad you're in SD. :( Dope work as always man!
ehh, experimenting. LOL! It's because people in the group know i love doing tedious shit. 😂 and wrapping tedious and technical as fuck.

Last edited:

Materia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
ehh, experimenting. LOL! It's because people in the group know i love doing tedious shit. 😂 and wrapping tedious and technically as fuck.
You're doing a good job man. I know I sure as hell wouldn't let someone cosmetically mod my car unless I knew that person did a good job.

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Had some fun over the weekend at willow springs ... will be tearing out some more interior, passenger seat and putting in 5-point with recaro pro racer, few spl suspension parts and cusco bars along with some toyo rr for next track event to hopefully set a good time

The toyo r888r I had on the car lasted 24 heat cycles before losing grip, eventually learned they need to start around 25psi to be happy and last all day with multiple sessions, drove them around on the street a bit maybe could have lasted more ... rr will be a track only tire

DBWxGji.jpg

Last edited:

Enwave

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra 3.0
Dialed the tune to reduce cold start RPM and disabled all burbles, NOW the Tomei single is perfect for the neighborhood and still rowdy as hell at 2k+ RPM. Best of both worlds, 10/10 would recommend.