What did you do to your Supra today?

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
That doesn't seem so bad. Did they do it yet? Interested in quality.
Nah, not yet. Being Thanksgiving tomorrow they said earliest it would be over to the paint shop is Friday. I'm also interested in how the quality is going to be. I had a different shop fix a hood dent and gash from what could have only been the largest kicked up rock ever (went through the PPF, paint, primer, and caused a dent...also cracked my windshield...just a loud pop, pop and a oh shit moment) and it was freaking flawless.

So, if it's not up to standard I'm probably gonna take it over to them...but the feeling I got in the shop I'm going with right now is that they are quality techs and the shop manager runs a tight shop.

They wanted to remove the rear hatch to create an exact finish for the underside plastic as well, but I just told them a satin black rattle can is fine for that.

Teleguy11

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR, 2017 Highlander Limited Platinum
For what its worth on, on my 2021 the rear ZL1 rock guards did not line up correctly. The holes were definitely just a little bit off. I had to dremel out almost a half inch in a few of the holes to get them to line up.
Dang, mine lined up perfectly.
I was so impressed, I purchased another set that are on standby in my garage cabinet in case one breaks. I've had my first set for 5k miles with no issues.
Great product!

speaser

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT SE, 2019 TRD 4runner

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Dang, mine lined up perfectly.
I was so impressed, I purchased another set that are on standby in my garage cabinet in case one breaks. I've had my first set for 5k miles with no issues.
Great product!
Same here. Two years and 10000 miles and the car sides still have zero rock chips. These are the absolute first thing any new Supra should have installed.