What did you do to your Supra today?

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
The front rivets were very hard to get in but I eventually got them. Everything seems to be seated properly and secure.
~ I went to the local hardware store and purchased black thin metal pins versus using the supplied plastic ones that are very difficult to insert.

YukonSupra

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Phantom
~ I went to the local hardware store and purchased black thin metal pins versus using the supplied plastic ones that are very difficult to insert.
I had serious problems with the front as well, and damaged about half of the pins.. until I realized that the rock guard was supposed to go between the fender and the liner :doh:

puckshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 CU Later A91-MT
I had serious problems with the front as well, and damaged about half of the pins.. until I realized that the rock guard was supposed to go between the fender and the liner :doh:
Oops lol. Yeah I definitely didn't do that. I manhandled that shit and got them all in there. I'll leave it as is.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Thanks to @razorlab I got the parts I was missing and a replacement for a bent tie rod.
FA16B98E-5A2C-4182-8CE3-48EF4A84351E.jpeg

My mechanic found out the code ā€œ480AE4 front axle steering angle, signal implausibleā€ causing my problems.
230BB436-34EB-44A7-8A32-398ED58E37DA.jpeg

An alignment place needs to do it. The one I wanted to use is still backed up from the hurricane. So, Iā€™ll be searching to find any alignment place that can reset a BMW steering angle sensor. Really reluctant to try the actual BMW dealer againā€¦ but may have to. Dying to get all these alerts turned off on the info screen šŸ˜‚
How did the tie rod get bent? That code should clear once you replace the tie rod.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I send ZL1 a message this morning.........
Back on Oct. 31st, 2022 I ordered the Supra 19-23 Standard Rock Guards for my Manual 2023 Supra. At the time of purchase, there was no notice that this part does not fit on the manual 2023 Supra. When I attempted to put on the part, it did not fit. I went back on the website after realizing that it did not fit and I saw the notice that it does not fit the manual 2023 Supra, and as stated before, this notice was not there when I originally placed the order. I plan to repurchase the correct part for my manual 2023 Supra when you release the product, however I would first like to return this product and get a refund. The product is brand new and untouched
I bought them for my 2021 and never took them out of the package yet, but obviously plan on using them on my 2023 A91. This is the first I've heard about them supposedly not fitting the MT Supra, and others here have successfully installed them on their 2023 MTs, so I'm wondering what the hell is going on. Granted, I did just confirm that the rear bumper cover and lower retainers DID undergo a design & production part number change from July 2022-current.

Luckily, the FRONT are the ones I find much more important than the rear, and will install those first. The rear can wait for now.

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
I bought them for my 2021 and never took them out of the package yet, but obviously plan on using them on my 2023 A91. This is the first I've heard about them supposedly not fitting the MT Supra, and others here have successfully installed them on their 2023 MTs, so I'm wondering what the hell is going on. Granted, I did just confirm that the rear bumper cover and lower retainers DID undergo a design & production part number change from July 2022-current.

Luckily, the FRONT are the ones I find much more important than the rear, and will install those first. The rear can wait for now.
For what its worth on, on my 2021 the rear ZL1 rock guards did not line up correctly. The holes were definitely just a little bit off. I had to dremel out almost a half inch in a few of the holes to get them to line up.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Let me know if they reply because so far they haven't got back to me.
Yeah.. will do. We had some back and forth about shipping but they sometimes took a while to reply. WIsh they took a little longer so I didn't end up with incompatible parts. Ugh. Hopefully they do the right thing and fix this at minimal cost.

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
For what its worth on, on my 2021 the rear ZL1 rock guards did not line up correctly. The holes were definitely just a little bit off. I had to dremel out almost a half inch in a few of the holes to get them to line up.
Those zl1 guards are definitely ghetto as fuck

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
Went to the body shop to get a final quote on the repaint of my rear hatch since I'm having them fill the old SHD rear wing holes.

Fun fact, the D09 paint code sometimes shows up as "Horizontal Blue"...and it is slightly different than the BMW Misano Blue. You have to really look at it to see the difference.

Misano Blue:
https://quiktouch.com/eng/product-detail?bmw-wc1d-c1d-misano-blue&id=6336

Refraction Blue, AKA Horizontal Blue:
https://quiktouch.com/eng/product-detail?toyota-d09-horizontal-blue&id=7954

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Went to the body shop to get a final quote on the repaint of my rear hatch since I'm having them fill the old SHD rear wing holes.

Fun fact, the D09 paint code sometimes shows up as "Horizontal Blue"...and it is slightly different than the BMW Misano Blue. You have to really look at it to see the difference.

Misano Blue:
https://quiktouch.com/eng/product-detail?bmw-wc1d-c1d-misano-blue&id=6336

Refraction Blue, AKA Horizontal Blue:
https://quiktouch.com/eng/product-detail?toyota-d09-horizontal-blue&id=7954
And what was the quote?

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
And what was the quote?
Filling the holes and repainting the hatch was $750...which is about what I was expecting here in the Norfolk, Virginia area.