What did you do to your Supra today?

Mr. Jonathan

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20'Supra 3.0 premium; AA DP; AS Intk; MBRP Ex; JB4
Added a dash of yellow to the interior with some Diamond Mats.

Took exactly 3 weeks, but they fit perfectly.

IMG_20221229_214924889.jpg
I’ve thought about getting a set of those mats but came to the conclusion they aren’t a durable as the OEM carpeted mats. I assumed small pebbles would scratch/cut those things up quick. You’ll have to let us know how they hold up after a few months. What material are those mats made of? Can you post a link?

evendale

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G37, FRS, Supra
After seeing this i think my duckbill is staying on forever my OCD would be going crazy seeing that😭
Well, turns out using fishing line to take off a trunk lip spoiler on a supra is a big BAD IDEA. The way the trunk contours, the fishing line gets put under tension and that plus the soft paint on the plastic trunk = paint annihilation.
frown.gif

I was so pissed, but at least it made the act of drilling into the trunk for the Verus wing not so bad anymore... and now I have my big wang installed.

IMG_0482.jpeg

IMG_0493.jpeg

IMG_0518 2.jpeg

IMG_0522.jpeg
any way to fix paint easily? I am afraid to remove my spoiler.

SooopraSD

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2005 Titan, 1993 Civic, 2003 CBR600RR
Do you have IG? Need to see more pics of a silver wheel with gold bolts setup
@sd.a90 Don’t have those BC Forged wheels on anymore but I have some old pics if you scroll through.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
The paint on these cars (maybe it's just the white) is super soft. I fucked up mine doing the badge replacement.
The paint finish, specifically the clear coat, is like refrigerated butter I swear. Just rubbing my finger on it left little surface scratches on the hood around the 'vents' during the swap out for the SupraMod ones.

That and the windscreens are as fragile as your grandmother's vintage tea set. Just BEGGING to get broken/cracked.

I'm just budgeting the paint and glass work ahead of time...makes life less stressful.

badwolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
I let my 16 year old son drive the Supra by himself… he brought it back home in one piece, didn’t crash or anything! 😂
My oldest turned 40 this year. When he was a senior in high school he wanted to take my '69 Mach 1 to the prom. He had never asked to drive it before. I told him sure - but if he wrecked it - he could just keeping going in whatever direction he was going in when it happened - don't bother coming back :) He brought it back in one piece LOL

Teleguy11

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR, 2017 Highlander Limited Platinum
After seeing this i think my duckbill is staying on forever my OCD would be going crazy seeing that😭
Not sure if the change to that HUGE wing makes any difference on the downforce specs, but it sure looks "great".
I guess at 150+ mph that wing will help. 👍

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Installing aero week continues...
IMG_0546.jpeg
How does that affect the parking sensor?

I don’t mind the lower one however the upper seems like a tight fit next to the sensor and reflector area.

Perhaps function if your tracking the car over esthetics.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
How does that affect the parking sensor?

I don’t mind the lower one however the upper seems like a tight fit next to the sensor and reflector area.

Perhaps function if your tracking the car over esthetics.
I had the same question but I haven't heard of anyone with these complaining about it. This particular Supra isn't moving until March so I'll let you know. ;)