What did you do to your Supra today?

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Would it be possible to post a farther pic of the new emblem? Have the same color car and now you have me interested in buying one lol
I have ordered some in satin silver finish with gloss black background. The price is right but the site is awful as they haven't labelled the images to identify the colour choices. Also, there's 30% off coupons floating around most times you browse the site.. if they weren't cheap enough!

Also, I can tell you that the colour backgrounds aren't colour matched to the Supra colours - the yellows available aren't an exact Nitro match for example.

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I have ordered some in satin silver finish with gloss black background. The price is right but the site is awful as they haven't labelled the images to identify the colour choices. Also, there's 30% off coupons floating around most times you browse the site.. if they weren't cheap enough!

Also, I can tell you that the colour backgrounds aren't colour matched to the Supra colours - the yellows available aren't an exact Nitro match for example.

Thanks for the coupon tip! I love me some savings :headbang:

Like you mentioned, I noticed that the color doesn't match, but if I get one I would get it like OP's or with inverted finishes. I changed the GR emblem recently and I want to keep all emblems consistent with the finish.

20230306_190945.jpg

Edit: Props to @SD_MK for recommending the GR emblem!

Last edited:

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Like you mentioned, I noticed that the color doesn't match, but if I get one I would get it like OP's or with inverted finishes. I changed the GR emblem recently and I want to keep all emblems consistent with the finish.
Yeah, I reached out to them about it and they indicated that they can ship the logo and backing separately if you want to paint match - I was considering doing this but decided against it.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
I swapped from the hard Weathertech tray liners to a softer approach today. The WT mats offer great protection but a bit too hard and industrial looking for me.

I switched to the 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats liners with a fabric material. (As you can see the ones in my Supra have a smaller grommet and logo than the ones in the 2nd photo). Welcomed.

These mats are more plush in my opinion while still providing the added coverage over a carpeted mat.

I ordered them from www.autoanything.com
Part #: L1TY25811509
$93 shipped

3D89C1C2-B54A-4F9B-B864-65C656E1ACFB.jpeg

3584650F-A740-4972-A391-B7A41CF60724.jpeg