What did you do to your Supra today?

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Not what I did with the Supra but a Supra question. Performance wise, what bracket of cars would the Supra fall into? Can be sedans/suvs/sports cars etc. Curious on takes/opinions.

TheangryEngineer

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rx7 FD3S, Subaru S202, Impreza V4 sti coupe, st185
400 miles on the clock and had a right scare s something punctured my back rear tyre..... huge thumping noise followed by the TPMS alarm flashing up on screen. Managed to pull over and luckily there was no body damage but the tyre was shredded.

Used the emergency air compressor and tyre foam that comes instead of a spare tyre these days and managed to limp down the road for a few more miles..... again low wait pressure. tried the emergency air compressor again and it it decided to die/seize. Managed to pull into a garage for air and it was "coins only" at the automated garage so I had to go to a local shop to get change. Finally over filled the tyre enough to get to a local tyre shop I knew and thankfully got a spare changed out.

Got home and the leaking tyre foam/liquid had sprayed all up the wheel arch liner. Not a good day, out came the hose......

366A889E-0B40-4452-B3A9-1180E41956E6.jpeg

Decided to take some pics of the arch for future reference to see what it's like under there. Definitely more BMW stickers than Toyota!! :p:p:p
IMG_5924.jpeg

IMG_5925.jpeg

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
So much power that I decided to hit some plywood on the freeway and damage my front bumper right after the install 🙃. People need to secure their damn loads...

Dashcam.png

damage.jpg
Noooooo!! 😭 I hate that shit. At least the black oem lip is cheap... The paint however 😣

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
So much power that I decided to hit some plywood on the freeway and damage my front bumper right after the install 🙃. People need to secure their damn loads...

Dashcam.png

damage.jpg
An improperly secured load cost me my 2018 V60 Polestar, Freya. That was a really shitty day.

Glad to see someone else's mistake didn't cost you your whole car and 2 days in the ER.

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra

Dashcam.png

damage.jpg
I had a similar “incident” with a piece of semi tire that came apart and littered the freeway. The car ahead of me chucked it straight into the r-front before I could do a ninja dodge. I was…a little upset.

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
I had a similar “incident” with a piece of semi tire that came apart and littered the freeway. The car ahead of me chucked it straight into the r-front before I could do a ninja dodge. I was…a little upset.
Let the hate flow through you!

But in all seriousness that sucks that people can't do something so simple as securing the load correctly.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Same here, not in the Supra but my WRX. The car in front kicked it up and it hit the right side of my bumper, ripped off the foglight cover and tore out the entire wheel well liner. It ended up being like $1500 to fix the damage.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
I went out to the track today. Unfortunately mother nature decided this would be a great day to rain. It ended up like a slip-n-slide...I tried taking the traction/stability control off but it was just too much so I left it on for the day. Hopefully next time I pick a better day! I still ended up hitting 135+ on the straights though, lol

DSC_0659.jpg

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
I went out to the track today. Unfortunately mother nature decided this would be a great day to rain. It ended up like a slip-n-slide...I tried taking the traction/stability control off but it was just too much so I left it on for the day. Hopefully next time I pick a better day! I still ended up hitting 135+ on the straights though, lol

DSC_0659.jpg
HPR?