What did you do to your Supra today?

STi_to_GRzupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra MT Premium, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
And the BimmerTech Front Parking Camera installed on the front.

The BimmerTech camera looks pretty neat and gets the job done. Having said this, accessing the camera is a little clunky and the image is pretty potato quality but it will make destroying my front plate/splitter a little more difficult.

What button triggers the front camera? Would you mind taking a photo of the screen to see the resolution, or if you don’t mind, a video showing how it works 😁?

kehvin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 3.0 Premium Nocturnal / '20 Tacoma Cement
Just picked up my, new to me, ever so slightly used 22 Supra 3.0 Premium in Matte Storm Gray Metallic with red interior. I will say that the pictures do this color absolutely no justice at all. It looks so much better in person and I wish everyone could see one!

Had fun driving it home and learning that the speedo is 2 mph over your actual speed and then couldn't get carplay to work till I was 20 mins from home 😑
Mine fixed itself after 10000 miles (the 2mph over actual). Either from the car or me tuning it idk

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
What button triggers the front camera? Would you mind taking a photo of the screen to see the resolution, or if you don’t mind, a video showing how it works 😁?
The camera is toggled by a long press of the option button. I'll take some pics and write it up after I've had some more experience with it. If you have specific questions feel free to PM.

Had fun driving it home and learning that the speedo is 2 mph over your actual speed
This can be coded out but it creates a mismatch with cruise control. If anyone knows a fix for that please sing out.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Actually not yet. A lot of the parts are used on different models. Some are used by different comma cheaper makes. The most I spent on it so far is having the leather on the dash changed out for alcantera.

It came with the challenge wheels and an exhaust which is all I would have done to it.

Basically, all I have to do is maintenance. Not bad at all.
My stablemate last weekend totally agrees with ya. He had a 430. I love the 430s & 458s track ability! You better stay on this forum amigo and keep us posted. Ferraris are no doubt fantastic cars. He said he wouldn’t drive anything else. More below 👇

https://www.motorimages.com/2023/CH...-AT-SEBRING-DECEMBER-8-10/CAR-PHOTO-GALLERIES

No 89 my fav 😍
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Meanwhile, she made it back home. AAA tow and control arm bolt replacement and will be back in bisnas in no time. New numbers came in also. Get rid of those tiny replacement ones.
IMG_5022.jpeg

One for sale inside the shop 👇 if anyone interested 😜 Track ready for GT4 competition.
IMG_5020.jpeg

Meanwhile, our version was doing quite well for itself over the weekend btw
IMG_4968.jpeg

Just picked up my, new to me, ever so slightly used 22 Supra 3.0 Premium in Matte Storm Gray Metallic with red interior. I will say that the pictures do this color absolutely no justice at all. It looks so much better in person and I wish everyone could see one!

Had fun driving it home and learning that the speedo is 2 mph over your actual speed and then couldn't get carplay to work till I was 20 mins from home 😑
Was that you in the link above? No 73 - before you traded in for that beautiful new Phantom Supra

Last edited:

PotatoKing

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Nicest build wow
Plan to share the build after the new years once it’s all completed. Took me a long time

First pic i seen up close on tom’s lip im glad its glossy looks great! Is the logo in the middle removable tho?
Yes it’s removable, it’s held on by some adhesive, but there is a small indentation for the logo to sit flush. So if you remove it, there will be a rectangular hole in the middle. The logo is on the side skirts as well.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium

PotatoKing

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90