What did you do to your Supra today?

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
Well now I know I need to double check that when I get the car out this spring to get some of my mods installed and make sure that was removed on mine as well. Just over 6000 miles on my 2022 I got in December this last winter. Hoping I don't find those in there
i see you're doing your research by going through the pages lol. good stuff!

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
would love to see some more photos of this in different lighting and angle when you get a chance. Fitment okay? considering putting a set on my car!
some more angles for you 🙂

IMG_6227.jpeg

IMG_6228.jpeg

IMG_6229.jpeg

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Flexi disk or Guibo. transfers power from drive shaft to diff. Supra Differential bushings and bracing is too soft from the factory-for serious race car stuff. The 2020 let go even easier. The upgraded 2021s are now letting go too. If you track a lot, it should be looked at. Mine was going to tear apart. It lasted 100 track days fwiw. Street use you are fine.
Thanks, I remember you mentioning you thought something was up with the diff at a previous event, I suppose that's what it was. I do maybe 8-10 days a year so sounds like I should give it a check at the beginning and end of season and if I start to feel anything weird.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
i see you're doing your research by going through the pages lol. good stuff!
Lol yes, finally getting really close to being done going through the whole thread 🤣

Just ordered a few more things last night that I found on here and still have to order some more stuff for the car. I have some parts sitting in my dining room waiting to go on when I can get the car back out of the garage and then the support bar is hanging out at the body shop till they can figure out the color of the seats to match them (red interior). Felt like trying to match the seats instead of just the regular red you could get it in.

Have an eibach front sway bar sitting there, the ZL1 rock guards, matte screen protector just ordered last night as well as the red ring to put around the speedo in the instrument cluster, was debating on just getting the rear sway bar as well, still need to order some wheel spacers, was still also trying to figure out what exhaust to go with. I just know it will be titanium

Danimal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
Stepped in to the (detached) garage to grab something and admired the shape of the hibernating Supra under a dim light…

IMG_0773.jpeg

I did add a lot of vignette to this to make the photo look close to how it looks in person. Damn the iPhone 15 Pro takes great shots in low light - but it ruined the mood on this one.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Installed this bad boy yesterday. Shout out to @NitroYellowMKV for the new steering wheel! It was such a pain in the ass to install for multiple reasons and was very frustrating but now that it is in, I am obsessed! SO much better than the stock wheel.

*Ignore my dirty ass floor mats. I know that triggers some of you 🤣. They need to get washed, I know.

IMG_4173.jpeg
What my OCD catches personally is the amount of people using all CAPS for their names on the welcome screen 🤣

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
I fucking got one!!! Vin allocated and build official. 3.0 MT Blue. Cant fucking wait to join you all.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
I fucking got one!!! Vin allocated and build official. 3.0 MT Blue. Cant fucking wait to join you all.

You are going to join here on an internet forum where we basically yell at clouds and argue over little things?

Or join us on a track?

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
You are going to join here on an internet forum where we basically yell at clouds and argue over little things?

Or join us on a track?
Y not both? haha I live near a decent small track so Ill be there

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Besides the wind buffeting thing, the exhaust was the 2nd thing we did to our car. My wife was adamant about getting a gnarly exhaust sound. She’s owned Mustangs and loves the 5.0 sound. @BMWAF just got his (another thread) and can vouch. Definitely a must have upgrade!
I think I may have forgot to mention back when I posted and you replied to me. Just making it finally to the end of this long thread.

The Mach 1 definitely has its own unique sound and I will say, really being as unbiased as I can be, that the sound that exhaust made was one of the best sounding cars I've ever heard. I just did a resonator x-pipe delete and it did not seem to change the tone at all, just added volume. Don't think I've personally heard a modern car that sounded as good as that Mach 1 sounded.

Will be missed greatly in that regard. Still no regrets even with the very minimal amount of driving I got to do with the car before it got parked last month for winter. I may get really lucky and end up being able to get the car out soon already though. Hardly any snow left around my area, just need a rain or two to knock the junk off the road now.