What did you do to your Supra today?

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Did my first transmission fluid change ever. I found out the hard way the torque wrench I had on hand wasn't going to cut it when I overtorqued one of the pan bolts and broke it. Luckily it wasn't too hard to remove since the bolt threads through an open hole so I could start reversing it from the top and then use pliers to finish reversing it out from the bottom side. Ended up going to Harbor Freight and buying one of the Icon inch pound wrenches and it was so much better.

Really glad I got the quickjacks during black friday, I can almost sit cross-legged while underneath the car.

20240302_172725.jpg

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT Supra, Jaguar F-Type R
Fuck that center piece in the front bumper šŸ˜‚ couldnā€™t get the tabs to line up to pull it off for the life of me. Anyways. Full Adro sans wing installed! Good quality and good fitment. Way better than the eBay stuff.

IMG_4101.jpeg

IMG_4091.jpeg

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Did my first transmission fluid change ever. I found out the hard way the torque wrench I had on hand wasn't going to cut it when I overtorqued one of the pan bolts and broke it. Luckily it wasn't too hard to remove since the bolt threads through an open hole so I could start reversing it from the top and then use pliers to finish reversing it out from the bottom side. Ended up going to Harbor Freight and buying one of the Icon inch pound wrenches and it was so much better.

Really glad I got the quickjacks during black friday, I can almost sit cross-legged while underneath the car.

20240302_172725.jpg
Iā€™m surprised it was that difficult. Kudos to you brother āœŠšŸ½ Been a long time since Iā€™ve changed the diff fluid on my own, in my own garage. Last time I did it was my MX5 & piece of cake.

As for the AWE brace. They were good to me. Replaced mine under warrantee.

Fuck that center piece in the front bumper šŸ˜‚ couldnā€™t get the tabs to line up to pull it off for the life of me. Anyways. Full Adro sans wing installed! Good quality and good fitment. Way better than the eBay stuff.

IMG_4101.jpeg

IMG_4091.jpeg
Thatā€™s beautiful šŸ˜» I wish they made a rubber replaceable one šŸ˜‚ Getting a file to grind down some hanging bits before my next track day.ā€¦

Last edited:

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
track šŸŒšnightšŸŒš at homestead with many friends. absolutely annihilated out there. awesome cars, tons of fun. look at all that brake dust šŸ¤©
thank you @Evolution for the business!

IMG_6425.jpeg

IMG_6410.jpeg

IMG_6412.jpeg

IMG_6422.jpeg

IMG_6426.jpeg

Last edited:

BoostedMKV

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1990 Nissan 300zx TT, 1996 Acura Integra
That looks amazing!

Did you manage to code off everything? Any warning lights?

Also, how did you fit the factory belt buckle into the recaros?
I still have the warning lights but will get them coded out soon through bimmer-remote.com.

The factory buckles fit easily. The Macht Schnell seat mounts came with a mounting point for the buckles. With the Macht Schnell mounts, it was a very easy install.