Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
RenderedImage.jpeg

IMG_6914.jpeg

Fun little project installing this front end stuff
Car looks badass! When’s your 1st trackday? Film on the front and you’ll be good to go 🏁

DermDoc

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2023 Toyota Supra
Car looks badass! When’s your 1st trackday? Film on the front and you’ll be good to go 🏁
Thanks! Heading to the track this Saturday!

DermDoc

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What size tires are you running front and rear? They look pinched in the photo's as if they are too wide for the wheels.
295/35/19 265/35/19. On stock wheels. You are correct - these are the falken RT660s and I do believe they run a bit wide for a given size (maybe I'm wrong). Ideal wheel would be larger than OEM but this is what budget allows for now. Every day driving handling not noticing anything detrimental. Heading to track this weekend. See how it feels there.

Shelby Miles

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Premium & 2019 Shelby GT350R
295/35/19 265/35/19. On stock wheels. You are correct - these are the falken RT660s and I do believe they run a bit wide for a given size (maybe I'm wrong). Ideal wheel would be larger than OEM but this is what budget allows for now. Every day driving handling not noticing anything detrimental. Heading to track this weekend. See how it feels there.
I believe you're correct on the RT660's running wide. Nonetheless, sick ass ride. Good luck at the track and most of all have fun.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Supra Matte Storm Gray
I believe you're correct on the RT660's running wide. Nonetheless, sick ass ride. Good luck at the track and most of all have fun.
Some of the performance/summer tires have that little inset to help with curb rash if you get to close to a curb and it scrubs the tires instead of the rim. I tried looking those tires up earlier to see if it noted it anywhere and couldn't find it so I didn't want to say anything unless someone knew/verified it.

Seeing as he said he was running near stock tire size though that has to be the case even if he is running a bit wide on the rears. I know the Michelin PS4S have it since I ran those on my Mach 1

DC5UPRA

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra MT, 05 Acura RSX Type-S
LOL. All good. Take a look at this sheet and if you have anything good to add (codes you have confirmed as working), please feel free to add them.

Tried to access instrument cluster module but get “error Coding data could not be read”

DermDoc

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thank you! Appreciate it