What did you do to your Supra today?

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Tried to access instrument cluster module but get “error Coding data could not be read”
Maybe your OBDII Adapter doesn't support accessing the Instrument Cluster? From what I understand some adapters aren't able to access certain modules.

I am using an orange MHD Wi-fi adapter and it's great.

As an aside, I was playing around with it last night and discovered how to remove the speed limit sign from the HUD and added it to the sheet.

DC5UPRA

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra MT, 05 Acura RSX Type-S
Maybe your OBDII Adapter doesn't support accessing the Instrument Cluster? From what I understand some adapters aren't able to access certain modules.

I am using an orange MHD Wi-fi adapter and it's great.

As an aside, I was playing around with it last night and discovered how to remove the speed limit sign from the HUD and added it to the sheet.
Got it after removing and reconnecting adapter, using same one btw. Have you had issues with it and bimmerlink dropping sensor values? Connection to adapter is always good but after 5min in bimmerlink it stops reading sensor values.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Got it after removing and reconnecting adapter, using same one btw. Have you had issues with it and bimmerlink dropping sensor values? Connection to adapter is always good but after 5min in bimmerlink it stops reading sensor values.
I just use it to code so not sure but it's fast and stable as far as I can tell. Also, don't forget to enter diagnostic mode before you connect!

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout

Shelby Miles

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Premium & 2019 Shelby GT350R
Some of the performance/summer tires have that little inset to help with curb rash if you get to close to a curb and it scrubs the tires instead of the rim. I tried looking those tires up earlier to see if it noted it anywhere and couldn't find it so I didn't want to say anything unless someone knew/verified it.

Seeing as he said he was running near stock tire size though that has to be the case even if he is running a bit wide on the rears. I know the Michelin PS4S have it since I ran those on my Mach 1
When those came out in 2020, I recall MotorTrend and AutoXandTrack reviews that mentioned the larger sizes on larger wheels tend to run wider.

Teleguy11

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR, 2017 Highlander Limited Platinum
Finally getting to upgrading the horrible stock installation of the Subwoofers.
Lots of dampening materials added so far and currently waiting on my 2" port tubes to arrive to allow these woofers to "breathe".

20240313_162009.jpg

20240312_130025.jpg

20240312_113115.jpg

20240312_113052.jpg
Finally finished the subwoofer upgrade.
Wow! The difference is stellar!
This upgrade should have been done from the factory. No more rattles along with a serious bass punch.
The stock subs are really good but the installation design is horrible.
These subs need a port.