What did you do to your Supra today?

PikkaGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Zupra
About to do the same next week.

What magnetic bolt did you use - link? I can't seem to find the OEM bolt (Toyota or BMW) near me and it costs twice the amount of the bolt to ship.

What did you refill with?
I purchased the bolt from FCP Euro , for the E/F series same same
I filled with a little over 1L of Motul 75w80 GL5 Fluid

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
Is that smoked? Also what 4th brake light is that one. Matches the brake light output very well.
Yes, it’s the smoked!

it’s the “V2” version that everyone sells. This is the smoked with red. It is Rexspeed branded and was installed at the same time as the lights. Unfortunately the reverse light doesn’t work. I ordered the smoked with clear LED element to match the taillights. Hopefully now I’ll have a working reverse light again.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
IMG_8579 Large.jpeg

I drove past a dealer and saw this.

I went in and asked if they service many Supras and the service manager almost laughed. I said I had a MY23 Supra to be serviced and his response was.. and I quote verbatim, "Yeah, well.. umm, I guess we could do one. It's a Toyota after all."

Not fully sik mate.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Vegas baby! Put almost 600 miles on the car this weekend.

Consistently baby! Way to hang with the big dawgs. A guy on our BMW track/race group is killing it - under 2:20s at Sebring 😳. I asked if he’s 500 or 1000hp (cuz no one else would) and under 3000lbs. He was limited to 350 hp and over 3250 lbs to meet some driving class restrictions. The chat lit up after that. Point being, these Supras got a lotta inherent game in them. My times keep dropping w/out any mods. I definitely need proper seats. But besides that. I bet you’ll keep dropping your times as well.

IMG_8579 Large.jpeg

I drove past a dealer and saw this.

I went in and asked if they service many Supras and the service manager almost laughed. I said I had a MY23 Supra to be serviced and his response was.. and I quote verbatim, "Yeah, well.. umm, I guess we could do one. It's a Toyota after all."

Not fully sik mate.
What does that even mean? 😂

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Supra Matte Storm Gray
Washed it and tried to find a good spot for a photo op but it was just a little too late in the day so the sun was dwindling. This is all I got. Waited in the same spot for maybe 10 mins before I took the last two. Color sure changes a lot on this depending on the lighting
IMG_4998.jpeg
IMG_4999.jpeg
IMG_5002.jpeg
IMG_5001.jpeg

PowerGetter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24' 45th Anni Supra 3.0 6MT, 23' Subaru Ascent
Met up with my brother to cruise with his new car purchase

1713274370876-q8.jpg
Always awesome when a brother has a fun car too :)