What did you do to your Supra today?

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Got her all detailed so it could be borrowed for prom. Got it back after with an oopsie... I'm not mad because now i can get the Adro lip I wanted. Does anyone know if anywhere has them in stock?
IMG_6016.jpg
IMG_6030.jpg
You’re lucky this kid didn’t wrap the whole car around a damn pole

Mk5phtm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra Phantom
Removed the Max Orido diffuser from my car. Whoever owns one, be mindful. Mine broke off at the center where you bolt it onto the car. Luckily I had some 3m attached to the center part as well so it wasn’t drooping as much as it could have
73554043994__7D17A168-2474-4786-AAAB-DEF923665BEB.jpeg

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Dropped my car in to get some more Adro love. Also, my AliExpress special carbon fibre diffuser has begun its long journey by boat.

Screenshot - 24.04.23 at 07.54.35PM.png

It feels like I'm waiting for the car all over again! Ugh.

And I'm curious.. how does one get banned? I noticed @CafeRacerQueen got the boot. What did she do? lol

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
My nephew begged to take mine to prom. FUCK THAT. lol.
You’re much more trusting than I am w a 17yr old driver.
Asked my son if he wanted to take the MX5 to prom. Showing my act of kindness and suggesting 1st - don’t you dare ask to take the Supra.

However, he has driven it. With me in the passenger seat 😉

And I'm curious.. how does one get banned? I noticed @CafeRacerQueen got the boot. What did she do? lol
Perhaps a thread with post that got them all banned?

Would be quite an interesting 🙉 🙈 🙊

Last edited:

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
she said no one knows how to correctly build a supra, called everyone broke, and flexed how much she makes

Danimal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
she said no one knows how to correctly build a supra, called everyone broke, and flexed how much she makes
Repeatedly. And she was mean about it. And I’m sorry, but as a career-long automotive engineer working for a major OEM - her “experience” rants were super frustrating 😖. Also who brags about being solidly in the middle class in terms of money??? Every thread she was like a tinderbox ready to explode, “I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS.”

Buhbye.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
Repeatedly. And she was mean about it. And I’m sorry, but as a career-long automotive engineer working for a major OEM - her “experience” rants were super frustrating 😖. Also who brags about being solidly in the middle class in terms of money??? Every thread she was like a tinderbox ready to explode, “I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS.”

Buhbye.
Yeah I got that - I kind of ignored most of her posts lol, but not really sure that's a thing to get banned over. I mean the yellow lights on the orange.. now that's a ban I'd support. 😂

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Repeatedly. And she was mean about it... ..Every thread she was like a tinderbox ready to explode, “I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS.”
I'll say, her unprovoked, unhinged attack in the 'lowering the front' thread was quite shocking.
..I mean the yellow lights on the orange.. now that's a ban I'd support. 😂
Says the Aussie with his Ronald McDonald lookin' ass A91-MT badge on Nitro ;)

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Strangest poster ever. He/she flexed on a weird tuning company that no one has ever heard of.

Good riddance.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
I'll say, her unprovoked, unhinged attack in the 'lowering the front' thread was quite shocking.

Says the Aussie with his Ronald McDonald lookin' ass A91-MT badge on Nitro ;)
Hahah.. I like my subtle red highlights.. and unlike many on here, I'm not going to cry myself to sleep if someone else doesn't like it. 😂