What did you do to your Supra today?

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
I didn't do it today but last week on a Thursday. Got my studs and lugs on the car, also threw on the wheel caps I got from OEM+ red S with matte backing finish. I still have to get the front and rear emblems on and tail lights installed from them as well. I'll post photos once everything is on

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Installed some showhooks on my car. Honestly thought they would be better than what they are.

image0 (8).jpeg

image1 (6).jpeg

And this is why I call them showhooks. Install with the 2 washer as the instruction say and you are left with this much thread. Ordering longer bolts today.

image2 (1).jpeg

DHarkKnight10

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 / 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
Shipped out the ecu to epc for a Femto unlock. Should be back next week. So excitedā€¦
I want to have the fastest Supra at road America in Wisconsin lol
Fellow Wisconsinite here as well. My ECU is on the same trip! Should be back any day now! Can't wait to have a true tuning platform to work with now. But the real question is, do you have RA plates? Lol Because not having RA plates to match your goal has gotta be a crime haha

jb_mkv

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Recently got the rest of the Adro kit installed. I did initially feel a bit hesitant about the diffuser because it's so much larger than OEM. After seeing it in person though, I'm extremely happy with it. Exhaust tips do look more sunken in but I think the burnt tips still help them stand out. The fitment is great, even when compared to the front lip and side skirts. I'd give the lip + skirts an 8.5 and the diffuser a 9.5 for fitment.

I need to take a break now, enjoy the car, and pause on the mods for a bit (is that a sin to say? šŸ˜…). Still waiting on my Varis fenders that are arriving sometime this Summer.

DSC01742-Enhanced-NR.jpg

DSC01724-Enhanced-NR-2.jpg

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
Recently got the rest of the Adro kit installed. I did initially feel a bit hesitant about the diffuser because it's so much larger than OEM. After seeing it in person though, I'm extremely happy with it. Exhaust tips do look more sunken in but I think the burnt tips still help them stand out. The fitment is great, even when compared to the front lip and side skirts. I'd give the lip + skirts an 8.5 and the diffuser a 9.5 for fitment.

I need to take a break now, enjoy the car, and pause on the mods for a bit (is that a sin to say? šŸ˜…). Still waiting on my Varis fenders that are arriving sometime this Summer.

DSC01742-Enhanced-NR.jpg

DSC01724-Enhanced-NR-2.jpg
sir this is p*rn

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium

alfi.mke

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dodge Challenger Scat Pack MT
Fellow Wisconsinite here as well. My ECU is on the same trip! Should be back any day now! Can't wait to have a true tuning platform to work with now. But the real question is, do you have RA plates? Lol Because not having RA plates to match your goal has gotta be a crime haha
I do indeed have RA plates!! Are you mke based?

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
Car is dirty cause it rained today and was crappy one day last week on a short trip I did with the car but oh well. I did not manage to get my front and rear bumper emblems on but got the lights done today and studs/lugs and wheel caps last Thursday

Also will note that the covers that go over the tail lights I had to modify slightly. There is no mention anywhere that I saw but there are little ā€œclipsā€ if you will that are part of the cover that notched into the oem tail lights that these ones do not have. I did not want the covers arcing upward so I clipped them off and am either going to use some double sided 3m tape or I have some Velcro I may also try on both the cover and tail light so I can still remove the cover with ease of the Velcro does a good enough job keeping the cover nice and flat on the lights. Wanted to bring this up as I have not seen any mention of it unless people just didnā€™t notice this when installing or didnā€™t care to mention
IMG_5071.jpeg
IMG_5073.jpeg
IMG_5046.jpeg
IMG_5047.jpeg

Last edited:

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Had to get a little creative tonight. As per last post, installing show hooks was not promising, as seen below.

IMG_0228.jpeg

told myself I would just get longer bolts and failed to realize that wasnā€™t an option. How would I get a longer bolt in?

IMG_0234.jpeg

so while I was at my shop I was digging through things and came up with a great idea. Make it a stud! Show hook becomes tow hook.

IMG_0233.jpeg