kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™ll go first. Today I learned if you hold down the unlock bottom the driver and passenger windows will roll all the way down. Holding the lock will roll up and fold the mirrors!
I tried to set up the garage opener and failed.

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
I tried to set up the garage opener and failed.
Mine failed a few times so I just kept repeating the step and it eventually worked.

Today I let an installer finish up ceramic coating my Supra and then got freaked the fuck out when my backup sensors detected my driveway as an obsticle and slammed on the brakes...

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
Mine failed a few times so I just kept repeating the step and it eventually worked.

Today I let an installer finish up ceramic coating my Supra and then got freaked the fuck out when my backup sensors detected my driveway as an obsticle and slammed on the brakes...
Where does it say how to do it? I searched for some time and didnā€™t see any steps and Iā€™m pretty sure I did the actual garage motor right...

qmantran

First Name
Q
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37S

You were reversing the vehicle with all the doors shut and it automatically applied the brakes?

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
Where does it say how to do it? I searched for some time and didnā€™t see any steps and Iā€™m pretty sure I did the actual garage motor right...
I was using the service manual. It's under universal remote or something like that.

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
You were reversing the vehicle with all the doors shut and it automatically applied the brakes?
So there is a setting for this - it is off by default.

My thought process was that it was probably never going to activate but that it might save me from doing something boneheaded one day. The issue with my driveway is that its only 3-4 feet long (townhouse) and it's kinda steep on one end - under normal use I never actually go up the steep part - there was no way going up this part was going to hurt the car at all. The car did try to warn me a lot & it was beeping, highlighting the area that it thought I was going to hit (on the backup cam), and then the beep became a solid tone before the braking.

fireball

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90
can someone comment on the how the led headlights are at night ?

has anyone tried using a obd2 bluetooth connected to eg torque app to read coolant , oil temps ?

Goose

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 FRS
can someone comment on the how the led headlights are at night ?

has anyone tried using a obd2 bluetooth connected to eg torque app to read coolant , oil temps ?
With the headlights, I have no trouble seeing at nightdd, unlike in my 86. I have an astigmatism, so I have trouble at night usually, but these are bright enough, and aim far enough ahead that I have no issues.

Reactions: mrd