What did you do to your Supra today?

lucky phil

Well-Known Member
First Name
Phil
Joined
Jan 23, 2023
Threads
9
Messages
1,555
Reaction score
1,810
Location
Australia
Car(s)
Maybe a Supra GTS 2023 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
Someone states X, someone else states Y, Phil comes in and tells everyone they are wrong and his word is absolute. I miss @razorlab
I simply outlined my thoughts on the matter because thats what forums are for aren't they esp when you have 50 years of experience in changing oil filters on everything from every different configuration of motorcycle, aircraft jet engine and piston engine, aircraft hydraulic system and fuel systems and automotive engines.
Of course you may be an ideolog and think a forum is no place for anyone with a different point of view based on a lot of experience. Not an uncommon thing. But thats not my problem.
You're in the minority there I think.
Phil
 

Scoopra

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Apr 22, 2023
Threads
6
Messages
126
Reaction score
299
Location
Southwest Ohio
Car(s)
'21 premium
The super low profile ones won't work because then the car will rest on the jacks on the side skirts (they hang down lower than low profile ones allow). Just drive up onto some wood or small ramps. Then slide them under and use the normal blocks.

20251202_163953.webp
Any issues with those Megan racing ramps? I was looking at those for when I finally put my Whiteline springs on. I use the 7000 quick Jack and I barely clear at stock height
 

Davo307

Well-Known Member
First Name
David
Joined
Aug 30, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
190
Reaction score
310
Location
Orlando
Car(s)
2024 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Any issues with those Megan racing ramps? I was looking at those for when I finally put my Whiteline springs on. I use the 7000 quick Jack and I barely clear at stock height
Nope! They work perfect. I bought 2 sets off Amazon. Im lowered and have a front lip and I still clear fine.
 

DC5UPRA

Well-Known Member
First Name
Austin
Joined
Dec 7, 2023
Threads
3
Messages
282
Reaction score
385
Location
Charlotte
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra MT, 05 Acura RSX Type-S
 
Top