Scoopra
Well-Known Member
- First Name
- Chris
- Joined
- Apr 22, 2023
- Threads
- 6
- Messages
- 126
- Reaction score
- 299
- Location
- Southwest Ohio
- Car(s)
- '21 premium
Just decreased the cars resale value with the logo on the diff brace
It's a tractor.................... no wait...... its a...................... the fuck is that thing? It's definitely not a boatJust decreased the cars resale value with the logo on the diff brace
![]()
It's a boat with wheels. More specifically a "benchy" which is a model used in 3d modeling as a benchmark for speed and accuracy. They just modified it a bit to be more of a car with wheels and a wing. Horrible logo but I still bought one.It's a tractor.................... no wait...... its a...................... the fuck is that thing? It's definitely not a boat
It's a boat with wheels
So it's made by Dodge?It's a boat with wheels.
I actually thought it was a forklift the first time I saw it. But the brace is greatIt's a boat with wheels. More specifically a "benchy" which is a model used in 3d modeling as a benchmark for speed and accuracy. They just modified it a bit to be more of a car with wheels and a wing. Horrible logo but I still bought one.
https://www.printables.com/model/3161-3d-benchy
Looks like a lot of fun! What type of camera mount are you using?SCCA Track Nite In America at Daytona International Speedway today. HOT, HOT, HOT but was still a ton of fun. There were two other Supras there but I don't have pics. I had telemetry/data issues, but this was my best lap recorded by Track Addict- 2:12.511 lap time.
GoPro between the seats is from Ansix Auto.Looks like a lot of fun! What type of camera mount are you using?
Well, I’m an idiot. Disregard all of this google mechanic stuff. I forgot to reinstall the 10 amp fuse I pulled for the accessory port. Lane departure, blind spot monitoring, and hard wired dash cam all fully functional now.Forgot to update here that I hardwired a Viofo A229 Pro 3 channel dashcam system. I am now getting a reduced driver assistance - lane departure warning and blind spot monitoring messages.
![]()
I did unhook the negative terminal to the battery during install and utilized these front passenger fuse ports based on research:
![]()
![]()
I have been researching around and have been kind of going off of this thread for any comparisons:
https://www.supramkv.com/threads/re...e-departure-warning-blind-spot-monitor.26563/
I am coming from early 2000s Toyota knowledge and completely new to BMW tech systems so looking for any troubleshooting tips. I read somewhere that reconnecting the battery in a closed space (tight garage) does not allow the sensors to reaccommodate? Therefore throwing driver assistance errors. I imagine utilizing the above fuse ports in a 2026 Final Edition should not create any issues based on model year?