What do you do with Exhaust Actuator when running a non active exhaust???

rennocneb

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium in Nitro Yellow
What do you do with the valve motor and wiring when your running a non active exhaust? Looking at Kooks which does not support the valve.
Sponsored

OP
OP

rennocneb

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
do you know where to get the plug? it wont trip a cel or anything?

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
OP
OP

rennocneb

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
you could google why asking a simple question gets met with obnoxious comments about google for me. Nothing like a group of like minded car guys helping each other out these days. I think this is why you import guys get a bad rap with real car guys that dont put stickers and giant freaking wings on everything.

Sangeof

First Name
Sanju
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra A91 Refraction
You guys make Supra drivers seems like aholes with your comments. His question was valid and it wasnā€™t a common one either.

2Cool

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium 3.0
BMW part 18302411427 - exhaust valve simulator plug.

Attachments

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
You guys make Supra drivers seems like aholes with your comments. His question was valid and it wasnā€™t a common one either.
Have you seen the other supra forum? Lol. People here are chill as fuh compared to the dudes over there.

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
Domestic defines "real car guys?"

OP
OP

rennocneb

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
where Iā€™m from yea all the hot cars are domestics and when you get into real drag racing as in sanctioned stuff like top alcohol, top fuel, pro mod, etc. itā€™s all domestic based. Though I own a Supra and like the car there is an attitude that is just insane with these forums. We should be here to all help each other not be assholes.

Afterfire

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2006 S2000, 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
you could google why asking a simple question gets met with obnoxious comments about google for me. Nothing like a group of like minded car guys helping each other out these days. I think this is why you import guys get a bad rap with real car guys that dont put stickers and giant freaking wings on everything.
Man, I was with you up until that. I get asking a question and just get bombarded with "google it". I try to be more open and helpful on forums rather than Fb but it also sounded like @Rocksandblues was just messing around while also answering your question. Working in IT I know I cant talk to everyone like they were born with innate troubleshooting skills or the incorporation of internet searching as an obvious option but you have to see it from that other perspective too. You found this page and can type questions into Google just the same, it just takes a little effort to find an answer sometimes. Its a developed skill through practice. Im not ragging on you for that, however, calling import owners, specifically this time fellow Supra owners not "real car guys", youve already made the demeaning separation of inferiority in your head. Not a great thing to share if youre asking for help ;) If you think imports have a monopoly of wings and stickers, take pics at the next mopar meet. Monster does not sponsor all of them. :p I hope you open your mind to the idea that there are real car guys that have imports, not all of them, but we have some really good ones.

RWDriver89

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium