What other vehicle were you thinking of buying, if you did not buy the Supra?

Coldskeet

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gen 3 Raptor / A91 Ref. Blue Supra
It was a refraction Blue Supra or a Gen 2 NSX. I'm glad I went with the Supra. I found out pretty quick that i'm not an attention guy. lol
Sponsored

Raehan

First Name
Rae
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 jeep grand cherokee diesel, 2020 supra gr, 2013 Cmax
I looked for awhile- not sure about above posts but I couldnā€™t find anything in the supraā€™s class (good street and track car) that wasnā€™t at least 10K more or or under powered compared to Supra. Friend of mine had a 2010 supercharged vette and just traded for a 2016 Z06. Iā€™ve ridden, driven both, Except for the horse power I think the Supra handles as well or better and I donā€™t feel like Iā€™m going to kill myself if I go full throttle coming out of a turn. I plan to put a JB4 with additional E85 mod for a little more go but thatā€™s relatively easy and low cost. So far just put on slightly more aggressive tires and Hawk brake pads. For us mortals the Supra is a great every day driver and weekend amateur track car.

rotary heart

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91 Edition, 2004 IS 300
RX-9, but mazda is way too slow and I canā€™t wait any longer....
Ufff right in my feelings. I've been waiting for years for it (hence my nickname), finally gave up.

I was looking at the 2021 IS350, I'm so glad I went with the supra.

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
While I was working a deal on my Supra, I was also working a deal on a 2015 C7 Z51 2LT manual. A very nice car, but the Supra felt more nimble and there is plenty more power available with not too much work. I do still like the C7, however.

Rob_Supra21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra Refraction Blue
I was actually going to supercharge my 2015 Mustang GT.

Going to cost about $15K in total for the super charger (Whipple), supporting mods (Both engine wise and suspension) and install.

Now before this, the plan for the past two years (Had a lease that ended this December) was a Supra but I figured maybe I should just modify what I have now. But then I saw the A91 sitting in a show room.

Annnd now the Mustang is relegated to clean daily status lol.

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD
Ufff right in my feelings. I've been waiting for years for it (hence my nickname), finally gave up.

My neighbor currently has a hopped up RX-7. Heā€™s tearing it down to build it out to a 4 stack. I believe thatā€™s what he called it. Sounds like the equivalent of bolting on another cylinder. Iā€™m not up on rotaries. Yikes. Sucker is loud as it stands.....

Drifter

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I loved my 2015 Mustang GT (AT) and had actually submitted an order for a 2021 Mustang Mach 1 (AT). I decided to at least look at the Supra and I ended up buying one. I love the handling, speed, styling and the matte grey look of my Supra. I do miss that muscle car feel and sound and all the storage space in the Mustang. But glad I went with the Supra. It's a totally different driving experience. My son described it has "video game fast".

Takonic

First Name
Kelv
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
was also looking at the is350, that red or blue paint is gorgeous. But for me at the end of the day, i got my MKV for almost 12kCAD less then what I wouldve paid for the IS350. After I bought it, I went to check out some Genesis g70/80 also

Drnick

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
ZL1 1LE prefer manual, but Auto is not that bad.....but tires would have to be changed for daily driving, as tires that come with it are more for track.

Azure

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Looking for Supra
have no car yet. I am considering the Supra, and a BMW M240i. well I was, but I can't find any new 240's left in my area. the debate is between AWD and whether I go with the RWD Supra with all seasons/winter tires for winter, or AWD 240 (RWD 240 is not being considered, as I'd rather have the supra).

I also have a budget closer to 45k than 55k, so if I can't find anything new at that range I might downgrade to a Miata with a beater, or something like a Veloster N/Civic Type R.

yes I am all over the place still... but really want a Supra if I can find one in my price range. I did consider the 2.0, but at that price point I am probably looking at other options

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2021 Toyota Sienna
^ Those are some sweet cars to cross-shop. The sound alone of those P-car motorsport engines....?
haha yeah those engine notes are beautiful.

Ended up with the Supra though. The inner ricer / child in me still wants to mod and race so I think it'll be a couple of years before I move into the P cars.
Sponsored