Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Now youโ€™re catchinโ€™ on. ๐Ÿ˜

But people who complain about too many entries just need not enter at all.
They can "simulate" the odds of a raffle with less entries by buying more tickets ;)

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Someone failed statistics.
It was a shot at me for saying the odds of winning were 50/50 as in you either win or you donโ€™t. I just see everything in life as 50/50.

Anyways, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Sal Rod

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT SE
Just giving my 2 cents and why I usually don't do these. I jumped on this one since he said he was hoping for 20 people at 10 a pop, that's 200 buck and he was doing this at a loss. BUT i truly believe he didn't think it was going to be that popular. I didn't care if 20 signed up or 100. Its just 10$ and no big deal for me. When i stop "playing" is when i see guys doing these and its 25, 50, 100 to enter they are making huge profit, it takes forever to get anyone all signed up (btw I'm not knocking them making a huge profit, its business do your thing :)) I just don't get involved when its XXXX turbo kit and I'm looking for 100 people at 100$ a slot takes 3-4-5 weeks to set up. BUT keep these fun and small entry prices I'm down to keep joining in here and there.

Also, eventually someone is going to get ass hurt they keep losing and report it. I don't know all the legalities of raffles, but I do see most people say waffles just to get around it. maybe forums are different, but I know a lot of people on different forums always stop doing them abruptly for whatever reasons.

When i had my ST a group member put in 100$ every single time they did a big turbo raffle at 25$ a slot, he was soooo pissed i won doing it the first time with 1 slot to fuck with him he reported the dude. There is always that one guy out there that can't handle losing/gambling.
@zrk READDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sal Rod

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT SE
@zrk READDDDDDDDDDDDDD
No one is crying over 10$dllrs lost,but this raffle was ''supposed'' to be at a loss because he felt like giving back to his customers (his words). Im sure more than one jump into this knowing 10$dlls why not,but when it went up to 100 participants,im sure not many would've enter knowing this,including ME.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
@zrk READDDDDDDDDDDDDD
After reading that, I know understand what you're saying. You're saying that you should win, odds should be in your favor, you don't care about how it works, who makes money or loses money- you just want to be sure you get shit for free and that you're an idiot.

Got it.

Last edited:

Sal Rod

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT SE
After reading that, I know understand what you're saying. You're saying that you should win, odds should be in your favor, you don't care about how it works, who makes money or loses money- you just want to be sure you get shit for free and that you're an idiot.

Got it.
DUM DUM,of course i want to win,life is about winning!! but yeah,math is not your strongest i see.

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
@NitroYellowMKV came in with the intentions that this raffle wasn't gonna blow up like this, but now people are complaining saying that too many people joined and Phil is doubling up..? It's Phil's raffle, he can do 1000 people more if he wanted to. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ profit or not, someone is gonna win a steering wheel for $10.. to the others who didn't win, oh well, either way, you're gonna spend that $10 on mcdonalds or some stupid shit eventually so stop complaining and play the game. If you don't want to be in it no more, pull out and pay full price for one. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
@NitroYellowMKV came in with the intentions that this raffle wasn't gonna blow up like this, but now people are saying too many people joined and Phil is doubling up..? It's Phil's raffle, he can do 1000 people more if he wanted to. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ profit or not, someone is gonna win a steering wheel for $10.. to the others who didn't win, oh well, either way, you're gonna spend that $10 on mcdonalds or some stupid shit eventually so stop complaining and play the game. If you don't want to be in it no more, pull out and pay full price for one. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m gonna waffle off @SD_MK favorite tonight on my Instagram. $20. Limit 1 entry.
Sponsored