Looking to upgrade my tires to all-seasons. Not sure what the fronts should be at.

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
With my M4 & Supra, as long as there was no snow on the ground (nor in the forecast), my Michelin PSS were fine for me. Used for multiple years from 10 degrees to 100 degrees. Never had an issue.
They just harden up in the cold and you have to account for reduced traction, braking, etc. As long as you drive conservatively you are fine (as you said as long as no snow or ice on the ground). But if there's even a hint of snow they are pretty useless.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Benjilis

Benjilis

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, VW CC R-Line
They just harden up in the cold and you have to account for reduced traction, braking, etc. As long as you drive conservatively you are fine (as you said as long as no snow or ice on the ground). But if there's even a hint of snow they are pretty useless.
Last winter I had to go to my grandmas for Christmas. She lived on a cobblestone road that plows couldnā€™t get to. Only half an inch of snow on the ground. I basically had to make my cousin push down and up on the back of the car and then pry going down the final hill I wouldnā€™t side swipe anything.

lla91mk5ll

First Name
Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
toyota supra
Sucks they donā€™t go higher. I was between those and the Michelin AS4
Iā€™m still stock power wise but on the stock tire set up I was experiencing a lot of slip now that the temperatures have dropped below 30 consistently. I switched to Michelin AS4 and so far there are good in rain and dry even hard acceleration I would recommend to anyone looking for all seasons. And I live in NJ so Iā€™ll updated you on how they are in the snow once we get some

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
Iā€™m still stock power wise but on the stock tire set up I was experiencing a lot of slip now that the temperatures have dropped below 30 consistently. I switched to Michelin AS4 and so far there are good in rain and dry even hard acceleration I would recommend to anyone looking for all seasons. And I live in NJ so Iā€™ll updated you on how they are in the snow once we get some
What sizes did you go with? Any photos of how they look?
Sponsored