What should the next raffle be?

Sal Rod

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT SE
@NitroYellowMKV came in with the intentions that this raffle wasn't gonna blow up like this, but now people are complaining saying that too many people joined and Phil is doubling up..? It's Phil's raffle, he can do 1000 people more if he wanted to. 😂😂😂 profit or not, someone is gonna win a steering wheel for $10.. to the others who didn't win, oh well, either way, you're gonna spend that $10 on mcdonalds or some stupid shit eventually so stop complaining and play the game. If you don't want to be in it no more, pull out and pay full price for one. 😂😂
zelle me my 10$dllrs please im broke af 310-285-1000

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra

Cbklax3

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Can’t believe there are people actually complaining about this raffle…

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
So, what I'm reading is: somebody spent $10 for a spot in a raffle when they couldn't afford it.
Is that about right?

PASupra85

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Ascent, 2022 Prius, 2023 Supra (deposit)
@NitroYellowMKV came in with the intentions that this raffle wasn't gonna blow up like this, but now people are complaining saying that too many people joined and Phil is doubling up..? It's Phil's raffle, he can do 1000 people more if he wanted to. 😂😂😂 profit or not, someone is gonna win a steering wheel for $10.. to the others who didn't win, oh well, either way, you're gonna spend that $10 on mcdonalds or some stupid shit eventually so stop complaining and play the game. If you don't want to be in it no more, pull out and pay full price for one. 😂😂
Not to mention he gave everyone who entered 100 dollars of credit.. not to shabby in my opinion.

BlackJack

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Forester XT
A younger me might have started a similar conversation, but since then, I have taken a few seconds to understand how business works. Easy trap to fall in, though
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk