What's the longest road trip you've taken in Supra?

cerouac

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
Might be one of the longest ones in here! 8k+ miles. My best friend and I packed the trunk and were on the road for 2+ months. Im about 5'11, hes about 6'1 and we were both comfortable the entire way, with some legs of the trip being up to 14 hours. Went through rain, snowstorms, and crazy heat, stock tires handled everything great, including going down a mountain in Montana in the middle of the night during a blizzard. No issues with the car during the entire trip. We each had 1 duffle bag, 1 backpack, a skateboard, and I had a camera bag, tight fit but we managed to get it all in with the hatch cover still on.

roadtrip.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Paolo

First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 SUPRA
Might be one of the longest ones in here! 8k+ miles. My best friend and I packed the trunk and were on the road for 2+ months. Im about 5'11, hes about 6'1 and we were both comfortable the entire way, with some legs of the trip being up to 14 hours. Went through rain, snowstorms, and crazy heat, stock tires handled everything great, including going down a mountain in Montana in the middle of the night during a blizzard. No issues with the car during the entire trip. We each had 1 duffle bag, 1 backpack, a skateboard, and I had a camera bag, tight fight but we managed to get it all in with the hatch cover still on.
Stunning!
What a trip. :beer:
Any photos?

cerouac

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Done a 540 mile roadtrip from 5 minutes away from the SD- Mexico border, all the way up to Buttonwillow Raceway and did an unexpected session since my buddy didn't want to finish his 5th and last session. Drove hard on the track, then drove right home right after getting off the track back down to SD. Had a few "mexico" runs to and from buttonwillow. Trunk area was packed to the brim with the trunk cover still functional. 2 tanks of gas, 1 up, 1 down, had 5k miles on a fresh oil change and when i got back, not one bar of oil was dropped because of being "consumed". MY20 is truly a bliss. Wouldn't trade my 2020 for any other year.
033B250E-AEE3-4337-BC5A-9D97520FCC2C.jpeg
0C38764C-CEC7-4834-8C25-8AE15C1251C6.jpeg

odenspike

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91 Blue
Hi, I’m picking up a used blue A91 with 3k miles in San Jose this week and planning to drive it back to Dallas with one overnight stay. If anybody whose taken a long trip like that and has any pointers or things to watch out for please let me know. This is my first foray with a Supra. I recently sold my 2002 NSX so this is the replacement toy. Looking forward to it.

hihasan99

First Name
Hassan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Rsx
Might be one of the longest ones in here! 8k+ miles. My best friend and I packed the trunk and were on the road for 2+ months. Im about 5'11, hes about 6'1 and we were both comfortable the entire way, with some legs of the trip being up to 14 hours. Went through rain, snowstorms, and crazy heat, stock tires handled everything great, including going down a mountain in Montana in the middle of the night during a blizzard. No issues with the car during the entire trip. We each had 1 duffle bag, 1 backpack, a skateboard, and I had a camera bag, tight fit but we managed to get it all in with the hatch cover still on.

roadtrip.JPG
Yup, you win this round :D

hihasan99

First Name
Hassan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Rsx
Hi, I’m picking up a used blue A91 with 3k miles in San Jose this week and planning to drive it back to Dallas with one overnight stay. If anybody whose taken a long trip like that and has any pointers or things to watch out for please let me know. This is my first foray with a Supra. I recently sold my 2002 NSX so this is the replacement toy. Looking forward to it.
How much did you sell your NSX for if you dont mine?

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium

roadtrip.JPG
That's one hell of a trip.

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Some part of me wants to tell you "you fucked up" cause an genuine NA2 is a HAAARD thing to come by nowadays, what color was it? If you say Imola Orange, i will definitely be mad and tell you "you fucked up" lol. Just kidding, just enjoy everything on wheels, that's what being a car enthusiast is about haha. Just watch out for oil consumption and that's it, 2021 issues.

odenspike

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91 Blue
Ha. It was spa yellow with yellow interior. Amazing car for sure. I had a long history with the car and with the prices they are at now it was the right time. The last several years it was driven less than 1k miles a year. But I wasn’t selling it specifically to buy a Supra that’s for sure. Just wanted something different and of the cars I looked at under 100k this is what I landed on. Probably like a lot do people on here I’ve gone though a lot over the years. The ever increasing parts pricing and lack of availability of parts was another factor in timing to move on. I don’t expect the Supra to replace the Nsx but hopefully I can get a lot of enjoyment out of it without all the worries. I will say this though it was a real challenge for me to find the blue A91. They have not come up to often or the ones that did that weren’t grossly over priced sold before I could get there. The black ones seems to be more easily attainable though but my 10 yo who was participating in the car search with me was dead set on the blue! Here’s a few pics of the NSX before it left for its new home.

Attachments

odenspike

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91 Blue
Well I came to my senses and decided to just have the car shipped. Hopefully someday I will be able to contribute to this thread with another long road trip. My NSX was surprisingly comfortable for long distances so I am sure the Supra is even better.