What's after the Supra?

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
For me the MKV MT is apart of my dream. Ill have both MKIV and MKV Blue, Turbo, Manual Supras 30 years apart. Once my Strat MT gets out of FI hold... Keeping them forever if I can. All i want now is to add a 911, 992 C2 GTS Manual. One day
Sponsored

LowRoller

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra (MT), 2005 4Runner (V8)
Highly considering a 991.1/2; anyone here went that route?
If so, how do you like it? And is there anything you miss from the supra?
I had one from Turo for a weekend dont remember if it was the carrera or the S. Honestly...kinda underwhelming. Maybe because we had an F Type R that we kept trading seats with. The F Type was not as precise of a driver car, but was more sexy to me, more fun and full of theatre with that monster V8. Was not impressed with the turbo motor in the Porsche, good car but nothing special and feels a bit expensive for what you get. Just an efficient, sterile German sports car. It def is more comfortable and roomy inside than the Supra.

Now if you ask me about the same gen GT3, AT DOUBLE THE COST...worth every penny, go figure. The two best non-racecars I have ever driven is that GT3 and the 458. A GT3 is my ultimate end goal.

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Where are my keep it forever boys i cant be the only one☹

BraveDemon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra; 19 TTRS; 19 Velar P380 HSE; 15 GLA45 AMG
I had one from Turo for a weekend dont remember if it was the carrera or the S. Honestly...kinda underwhelming.
I had the same experience with a 2023 911 C4S. It was a good car, but IMHO same amount of fun and similar performance can be had in the Supra for a lot less $.

I think if you already have 400 HP sports cars such as the Supra, non GT Porsche models are not that impressive in terms of power/speed. That said, I've never been a fan of the 911 and have preferred the Cayman, so I do still want to try driving a GTS 4.0.
Sponsored