What's the longest road trip you've taken in Supra?

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
:eek: How was the overall experience?
Not bad at all. Decently comfortable, great gas mileage.
Some gas stations were out of premium so I had to hunt for gas occasionally.
Tanked up about every 300 miles so that I still had plenty in the tank to do just that.

Paolo

First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 SUPRA
How are you guys finding the seats on long trips?
My previous recaros were perfect but these bmw seats are hard to adjust especially in lumbar area.
Anyone know how to reset the seat setting?

lando1432

First Name
Lando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2020 VW Cross Sport
drove about 4.5 hours had to play with the seat buttons cause my back was killing me.. :(:dunno:

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
How are you guys finding the seats on long trips?
My previous recaros were perfect but these bmw seats are hard to adjust especially in lumbar area.
Anyone know how to reset the seat setting?
I can't speak for the premium seats, but the Alcantara ones in the A91 are fantastic.

One of my relatives has a bad lower back and was able to comfortably ride in the car for a 6 hour trip from San Antonio to Odessa.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Drove to Whistler and back a few times during winter which is some 300km round trip. That highway is a dream to drive in this car.
Waiting for travel restrictions to be lifted here in BC to drive past Whistler and do the whole loop around the mountains (in summer tires this time) which should be around 700km in total.
I wish you could bring yours down south to Seattle. It would be nice to include our Vancouver friends in the PNW A90 group.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
I did about 500 miles -- 9 hours -- in a day. Regular driving got me about 31-33 mpg on I-5. The seats are fairly comfortable. The ride is hard, but expected for sports cars.

Got out for 2 fillups (left on 1/4 tank and drove about 60 miles for some cheaper fuel) and for pictures -- it does help to stop and stretch.

SupraBC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0
I wish you could bring yours down south to Seattle. It would be nice to include our Vancouver friends in the PNW A90 group.
Thanks man, never say never!! Once all this craziness is over and borders reopen, I might stay in Seattle for the weekend and take you on that offer! :thumbsup:

SpeedRacer

First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
200 miles round trip to get my daughter a Pfizer shot when they were hard to find.

About half of the trip was on an 85 mph toll road where the Supra was cruising at ~2250 RPM’s / 28-ish MPG in 8th gear.

It was an easy drive and plenty comfortable.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
500 miles. From Savannah GA to Monroe NC, then back to Savannah all in one day. Close to 10 hours of drive time. Only problem was keeping my foot off the gas pedal because that trip involved me getting the car tuned in Monroe and the drive back was glorious!

Itengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
700 miles in about 10 hours - stopping only for Gas
Quite comfortable

Content Cars

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Just picked up my car this past Friday and drove it back home 460 miles (7 Hrs straight)! The last couple hours of the trip my back was starting to kill me! Don't think I'll ever do more than 3 1/2 hrs in one day. Other than that, the car was fantastic! ?

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
~200 miles is the longest single stretch I've gone so far - but I do more than that (in 25 mile increments) every week and have a bad back. Haven't even gotten more than slightly sore in the past year and a half.

I'm not sure how I'd fare on a truly long drive (>8 hrs), but I know I can do at least twice as many miles in it as I can in the RX 350 before the back pain sets in. Those seats are a disaster! The RC-F had much nicer quality seats... but they weren't super comfortable either. Even with the 18-way adjustability, I couldn't take more than 1 hour in the Porsche seats - but almost everyone else I've spoken to says they're incredible. :dunno:

Honestly, with the variety of ass & back combinations present in the modern age - it's amazing that seat designers manage to do as well as they have.
Sponsored