What's your current 2 Car Garage? What's your dream 2 Car Garage :)

Sunstorm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Yaris, A90 Edition Supra
Nice! Hows the shifter on the GRY? I tried out the shifter on the GRC and the throw felt a bit longer than the CTR.
The shift in the CTR was better, a bit shorter and crisper it felt like. Though that gearbox gets universal praise as one of the best.

The one in the GRY was better than the manual in the Lotus Emira I test drove, I'm not sure if that was because it was a demonstrator or just how it normally is, but put me off swapping the Supra for it.
Sponsored

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Not sure I would want the space next to the fire hydrant. But great dream outdoor parking LOL
Oh lol, these aren't at my place. I grabbed this pic when the Supra was getting new parts. The Corolla is now the transporter for all the parts that don't fit nicely.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Not the nicest daily in the world, but I WFH so it's my errand car during the week/bad weather.
Grandfather left it to me when he passed. 2003 Ford Ranger 4.0L with only 78k miles on it. Love this thing to death 😁

image_2023-10-19_083625084.png
Love the story and meaning. When I was a kid, I ALWAYS wanted a Civic Si. I hounded my dad needlessly. Eventually, when I was about to leave the house for my first real job, my dad agreed to go and help me get an Si. I finally got my dream car, and we did the whole transaction together at the dealer. I felt so important. The very next day, I loaded that zero mile car up with about 800lbs of stuff, and drove 2k miles away. That car took care of me, like my dad took car of me. It transported me to a lot of important crossroads, metaphorically and literally in my life. I eventually got to a point where, I wanted more power, had more money, and traded it for an S2k. Till this day, especially now that my dad has passed, I wish I still had that car. As a kid, you don't think about that stuff until later in life. Glad you kept the truck 👍🏻

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra LE #1292, 2012 Yamaha R6
I paid my deposit first, but my ex-husband found his locally and I had to fly to Connecticut to pick mine up so we were at a disagreement about who copied who, lol

121068383_10224421264345729_8792707007322843425_n.jpeg

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Before I got my own place, this was a super old and crappy pic that was taken at my parent's house. Dream garage would include a red 1st gen NSX. I'm wanting to pick up one sometime next year.

S7MksLg.jpg

#dreamgarage
group.jpg
I really wanted a red NSX, but beggars can't be choosers.

#Dreamfulfilled :)
ohc=rFT11wMuhooQ7kNvgF-nuk2&_nc_ht=scontent-hou1-1.jpg

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Current:
- Just the '20 Supra
- No garage space or budget for a second car. I work remotely so I spend the "second car budget" on traveling.

Dream:
- NA1 5-speed manual NSX
- Something sexy but AWD with 4+ seats as a daily. Maybe an RS5 Sportback.

not_howard

First Name
Not Howard...
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only Hotwheels
I still have the FD, it’s just not pictured. It’s just collecting dust in the garage which is currently under going repairs with hopes of being converted into a home gym.

IMG_6326.jpeg
I figured you had it hidden away somewhere. I was just wondering why there wasnt a group photo with all 3

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7