Which spoiler should I get?

pittperson

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV
Would you mind sharing the link or which one in particular you bought. I’ve never really dealt with that website before.
Just go to the site and search for "MKV aimgain spoiler" or just "MKV spoiler". The only annoying part is having to deal with the fact that the person you end up chatting with is half way around the world.

Here's one, for example. Just click on contact supplier to start a chat session.
Sponsored

18clans

First Name
Sherman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2017 Lexus IS300
Same... was told they would have it end of june...mid july...end of july....here we are.

I thought they made this stuff in the states, guess not.
I just emailed them again since they said it should be here end of July. Now they are saying sometime in December! I ordered in April.

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
I just emailed them again since they said it should be here end of July. Now they are saying sometime in December! I ordered in April.
Lol f that noise. I'm canceling.

Deepseahooyah

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Premium
When did you get a response? I have been waiting for 5 days now on a response

Deepseahooyah

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Premium
Just confirmed MID November or early december

Order canceled, LG HAS FOREVER LOST A CUSTOMER

TunaNoCrust

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I think all current spoilers out there look like complete shit. The APR spoilers are sick but they sit too damn high.
I may have to go with a lip or wait for a company to actually see this message and be like “by golly this kid is right. Let’s make a spoiler that is actually nice and not an ugly rip off of older Supra’s”
At this point, I would rather have a lip over a wing... lips are subtle but add just enough to let it stand out

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
I really wish we could get an authentic GT4 Spoiler so we know that the thing actually is functional.

Besides that I feel (my opinion) that the Artisan Spirit GT wing fits the car perfectly.

18clans

First Name
Sherman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
When did you get a response? I have been waiting for 5 days now on a response
I emailed them on August 2nd and got a replied back on August 3rd. Last time it took a week for them to email me back. Their support email sucks!

This is what the email said:

We've been putting a huge amount of pressure on manufacturing for these and have been getting nothing. At this point they are saying our entire order will be filled by december and they will send partial numbers between now and then but I don't have any indication as to when or how many. Come december we are pulling the molds and switching manufactures but the situation is what it is in the meantime.
I called them back yesterday and was going to cancel my order but I spoke with a guy named Vance/Vince and he said I should be getting mine in 2-3 weeks since I ordered mine in April and should be getting the first batch. I'll check back with them on August 24th to see if this is true or not and update it here.

18clans

First Name
Sherman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just confirmed MID November or early december

Order canceled, LG HAS FOREVER LOST A CUSTOMER
When did you order? I was told by LG Motorsports rep that since I ordered in April, I will get the first batch 2-3 weeks from today. I'm not sure how true this is since they have been telling me this since May but you should call them and double-check as well.

Deepseahooyah

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Premium
When did you order? I was told by LG Motorsports rep that since I ordered in April, I will get the first batch 2-3 weeks from today. I'm not sure how true this is since they have been telling me this since May but you should call them and double-check as well.
I ordered in mid May, I can share the emails from LG stating late June, mid July, late July. all BS in my opinion.

Amber458

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90
I was looking to add spoiler to my Supra mk5, which one of these do you guys recommend.

LG MKV Carbon Heritage Wing
https://speedindustry.com/lg-mkv-carbon-heritage-wing

SEIBON MB-Style Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

https://speedindustry.com/mb-style-carbon-fiber-rear-spoiler-a90-mkv-supra-gr-2020

Speed Hunter SUPRA REAR SPOILER (I have seen some negative review on this, but its my favorite design)
https://streethunterdesigns.com/products/rear-spoiler

Please reply with any feedback, recommendations, or any experiences. Thanks
Stay Away from LG motorsports. I just saw a post today with them getting called out by an FD driver for being made in China and delaminating.

SEIBON seems like the better product for the price.

pittperson

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV
Stay Away from LG motorsports. I just saw a post today with them getting called out by an FD driver for being made in China and delaminating.

SEIBON seems like the better product for the price.
who actually makes a spoiler in the USA? My guess, no one. Rex speed just released their v3 aka aimgain spoiler.

18clans

First Name
Sherman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I emailed them on August 2nd and got a replied back on August 3rd. Last time it took a week for them to email me back. Their support email sucks!

This is what the email said:

I called them back yesterday and was going to cancel my order but I spoke with a guy named Vance/Vince and he said I should be getting mine in 2-3 weeks since I ordered mine in April and should be getting the first batch. I'll check back with them on August 24th to see if this is true or not and update it here.

Just an update on the spoiler. I messaged LG Motorsports on August 24th and they said "there is no definitive word on arrival". I just gave up and asked for a full refund. I'm better off buying another spoiler.

Charlie71

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Just order my streethunter frb spoiler. Cost was 1500 including shipping. Hopefully I won't have to wait long and won't have any fitment issues.
Sponsored