• Total voters

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I enjoy seeing what others are doing to their cars and learning as much as I can about anything Supra related.

Thepaulsurfer1

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
IMG_8287.jpg
Super lurker here, basically reading forums daily. Bought my '21 silver premium last march. Anyone else around the SCV in LA or recommendations for shops? Probably not the place to post but just saying whats up haha
-Paul

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
I spend a lot of time reading and learning from you guys, and jump in occasionally with stuff I've learned, too.

However, the car's in "low power" mode for the winter, so less posting for me as well.

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
IMG_8287.jpg
Super lurker here, basically reading forums daily. Bought my '21 silver premium last march. Anyone else around the SCV in LA or recommendations for shops? Probably not the place to post but just saying whats up haha
-Paul
I am in florida so can not really help with ur question but I will say, the silver with the black wheels looks KILLER! lower it and match the reflectors and ur set, oh an a spacer

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
I’m here every single day, but don’t feel the need to post whore all over everyone’s threads. I enjoy all you all! Only a handful of cranky shits on here which is a breath of fresh air compared to the dumpster fire we call the Internet.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
I stayed sign in and usually have it opened in a tab all day at work. 3 monitors - one for IT support ticket system/Outlook/Teams, one for working issues, and a monitor with YouTube/SupraMKV/other. lol

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I stayed sign in and usually have it opened in a tab all day at work. 3 monitors - one for IT support ticket system/Outlook/Teams, one for working issues, and a monitor with YouTube/SupraMKV/other. lol
And took you a day to respond to this thread smh