• Total voters

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I’m in the c8 forums, mustang forums, viper forums, Nissan z forums

This is by far the best. Stays on topic, everyone looks out for each other, and people actually know what they’re talking about.
At least we're not on supraforums.com that bashes anything that's not a turbo MkIV Supra lol
Sponsored

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Wanted to make a post to kinda get all of us regulars on this forum and get a chance to compare post counts! as a regular I am referring to 500+ posts. I know there are a bunch of names that I see pop up all the time! Brings me to my second point, any idea how many active members are actually on the forum? Oh well just killing some time! I'll start with naming a few @zrk @Andrew4Supra @Loco38SUP @Axix23 @Guff @XtremeMaC @Meraki Autoworks @Benjilis @AustinGRSupra
@NitroYellowMKV Here all the time trying to hype up this MKV into legend-hood. ?

-RJM

Reactions: zrk

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Wanted to make a post to kinda get all of us regulars on this forum and get a chance to compare post counts! as a regular I am referring to 500+ posts. I know there are a bunch of names that I see pop up all the time! Brings me to my second point, any idea how many active members are actually on the forum? Oh well just killing some time! I'll start with naming a few @zrk @Andrew4Supra @Loco38SUP @Axix23 @Guff @XtremeMaC @Meraki Autoworks @Benjilis @AustinGRSupra
Thanks for making the rest of us feel left out.. going to go hide under a rock now. :crazy:

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’m in the c8 forums, mustang forums, viper forums, Nissan z forums

This is by far the best. Stays on topic, everyone looks out for each other, and people actually know what they’re talking about.
That’s interesting to know. Lol I remember being on the 86/frs forum for like one day about a question and I was really annoyed because everybody would respond like they’re a poorly written main character in a film montage.

Perhaps the hardest thing for people in this world to do is just answer a question without adding bullshit, more than their 2 cents or being unclear. This forum is good about that

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Riiiight? I feel like @SD_MK is thrown around a few threads a lot.. :( gonna go hide in a neighboring rock with you. #rockrepublic
Ahhh I am so sorry, I just quickly named a few that came to my head!

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
That’s interesting to know. Lol I remember being on the 86/frs forum for like one day about a question and I was really annoyed because everybody would respond like they’re a poorly written main character in a film montage.

Perhaps the hardest thing for people in this world to do is just answer a question without adding bullshit, more than their 2 cents or being unclear. This forum is good about that
No you're absolutely correct. A lot of them act like little kids. Kind of sad and funny considering most of them are in their 40s and 50s. ?

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Shout out to all the lurkers :)