Why I Think Everyone is Wrong About the MKV (Video)

Spilner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
[QUOTE="A70TTR, post: 12888,

Mitsu died, so that's that... lol rip[/QUOTE]

Mitsubishi...?you mean Nissan?

Lexusisf

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Lexus-ISF
I’m still trying to stay positive! Still very happy to see a Toyota halo car. I think the MKV Supra looks fantastic! However, just like the GT-R, I am not very concerned with the aesthetics of a performance car. That’s what Toyota and Honda are trying to do....”make it look good, and everyone won’t care what the hell is underneath the skin.” Nissan has said repeatedly that the GT-R is more function over form. The MKIV Supra was just that....a mechanically sound sports car that looked like a Celica on steroids. This is what people want....function over form!
I hear ya and maybe I don't understand your point when you say Toyota/Honda are trying to "make it look good and everyone wont care what the hell is underneath the skin" but I don't think anyone is only interested on how just how the car looks, it also has to perform incredibly well also....

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
The RX-8 is hideous! Good lord, how did Mazda go from a beautiful work of art like the FD RX-7 to that!?!?!?! :crazy:
I know right, IMO same can be said for a lot of other cars.

MR-2: W20 > W30
Celica: T200 > T230
Eclipse: 2G > 3G
Z: Z33 > Z34
GTR: R34 > R35

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
That's my boy Ryan, he's awesome! He hit the nail on the head nicely. Assumptions make an ass!
Guff, i especially like the part about the MKV Supra will share the same “3.5L inline six twin turbo from the M3?” Lmao! Never knew BMW made a 3.5L inline six TT motor. Yep, he sure is something!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Guff

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
That’s your boy Ryan? The same Ryan who in the video said the MKV Supra will share the same “3.5L inline six twin turbo from the M3?” Lmao! Never knew BMW made a 3.5L inline six TT motor. Yep, he sure awesome!

They sure do make an ass haha
Well, nobody's perfect lmao. :p:bonk: