TX3i2Supra

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'89 Ford TX3i
Yea that was a terrible terrible video.
Agreed. Enjoyed the comments section better especially this one.

""The new Supra is the adopted son in the Supra family. One day he's gonna look in the mirror and think to himself: "Why don't I look like mommy and daddy? Wait, why don't I have a manual transmission like my parents do? And why do I speak in a German accent?. . . oh my god.""

white_turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2009 Nissan GTR/2006 Mitsubishi Evo/2020 Toyota Supra (maybe?)
Vehicle Showcase
Ps. Moto San hinted that on some tracks the A90 is keeping up with the R35. Interesting. (he responded to me on FB around the goodwood car)
Hope it doesn't mean the weight of the car. :bump:

I am sold if the car can keep up on the tracks with around 350 hp, but I am sure the driving experience will be very different and I wouldn't mind that. The only thing that will kill it for me is no manual transmission (dual clutch is the minimum).....but none of those 8 speed automatic for sure.

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
94 Supra, 15 Viper, 16 Z06, 18 Shelby GT350, 15 IS350 F sport, 13 Vrod
Vehicle Showcase
BNW is not even making the new 3 series in manual with the B58. Zupra coming in a manual is NOT happening guys.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
This man nailed it! See, it's not just us MKIV fanboys who don't see eye-to-eye on the MKV.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
I turned it off when he said the lfa was forgettable.

What?

He did have valid points to it
I mean in all honesty, it kind of is forgettable if you think about it. Sure, it's an engineering marvel for the Toyota company....but, what does the LFA do that other super cars of it's era or years don't?? Toyota built the LFA as an engineering exercise for future Lexus cars. How to use exotic materials, etc... It is forgettable in terms of people talking about it, praising it, etc... today. For example, the MKIV Supra is an unforgettable car. It has people constantly talking about it to this very minute. The LFA is forgettable in that it wasn't faster than other super cars, it wasn't more stylish than other super cars, it wasn't more luxurious as other super cars. Come to think of it, can anyone tell me why the LFA should not be a forgettable car?? Because it was Toyota's first true super car??? Hard pill to swallow.

Again, I personally love the LFA for the sheer fact that it is a Japanese super car, it's JDM :D....just like I love all Japanese super cars. However, the LFA costs 3 times as much as a GTR and is not as fast or has drivetrain components worthy of super cars that the GTR has (DCT & advanced AWD). The LFA still has a real automatic transmission.

When was the last time you thought about, googled, or talked about the LFA up to this minute? The man has a point.

SS09ER

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RS13
I turned it off when he said about Tada encourages us to buy the 4cylinder to swap it and that even he(Tada) doesn't believe in the BMW motor!

SO WRONG!

Actually Tada said IF you plan to swap a 2jz even before you test drive the A90
then just don't buy the 6cylinder and ruin it..buy the cheaper 4cylinder!That means that Tada actually BELIEVES at the bmw motor with the extra things Toyota did to it!
Sponsored