Wind Buffeting Resolution (for me anyway..)

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
I was gonna do the $200 carbon solution... but figured i'd try the $10 amazon fix instead.

Works like a charm, I actually forgot I had it installed until I saw this thread. Did it probably a month after I bought my car.
Sponsored

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Twisted tuning sells one to for $75. If you get it in gloss it matches the car perfectly. I have not tried with the windows down doing 80 though.

OP
OP

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
Do you have to cut these, or are they the correct size straight out of the picket?
Yes, they have to be trimmed....youtube video goes through the whole process..... pretty simple..

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Twisted tuning sells one to for $75. If you get it in gloss it matches the car perfectly. I have not tried with the windows down doing 80 though.
have been tested at 160+mph. No buffeting whatsoever. completely fixed with our solution.

OP
OP

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
Thanks for the response on this.......didn't realize how bad that buffeting was until I purchased one!!!!!! These solutions look good and may have to choose one at some point, but for now, I am good with my 'window down, window almost up" solution.:thumbsup:

wfujay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Launch Edition #1455
I did it today on the drive home from work and at 75mph, I could hear the satellite radio pretty good. Honestly, it looks a little "quirky" with the one window 1.5ins from fully closed but I tried it and it worked for me.
Your method works 100%...I had actually already figured that out myself. I was referring to the $9 amazon "fix".

OP
OP

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
Cool.
Sponsored