Window seals leak?

MrBrooks

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda CX-5
I've had my 2023 Supra for about a month. I washed it few weeks ago, and several hours later in the day, I rolled the window down and back up, and when it came back up the glass was wet. I figured, because I had used the pressure washer, water had gotten inside the door. Few days ago I washed it again, but this time I made sure not to point the nozzle anywhere near the seals. Two days went by while my Supra remained in the garage. Today I rolled both windows down and back up, and both glasses were wet when they came back up. This can't be normal, is it? The dealer had tinted the windows, so is it possible they've messed up the seals?
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I've had my 2023 Supra for about a month. I washed it few weeks ago, and several hours later in the day, I rolled the window down and back up, and when it came back up the glass was wet. I figured, because I had used the pressure washer, water had gotten inside the door. Few days ago I washed it again, but this time I made sure not to point the nozzle anywhere near the seals. Two days went by while my Supra remained in the garage. Today I rolled both windows down and back up, and both glasses were wet when they came back up. This can't be normal, is it? The dealer had tinted the windows, so is it possible they've messed up the seals?
Every single car I have owned for the last 30 years does this.

Tint is on the inside of the window.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
My wife does some crazy therapeutic hand car washing ritual. She was OCD about it before going to car washing school at Detial Freaks. Where we got our PPF. It just fed her beliefs that she has to hand wash every car perfectly. So I don’t have this problem.