10 sec. supra possible without E or upgraded turbos?

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
I'm not sure which shop car it is but one of them did 11.18 @ 124 with FBO and 93. They claim a 10 is possible. Saw this a few weeks ago, i'll have to look around and see where it was posted.

The AMS car you're referring to did a 10.6 at 128.6 with FBO and E85 I believe.

fixed.
if the supra can't run 10s on 93, then the Z isn't capable either. your claim shocked me, sir

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
fixed.
if the supra can't run 10s on 93, then the Z isn't capable either. your claim shocked me, sir
From what i've seen the two cars seem to be right on par with each other in terms of stock turbo straight line capabilities. What's the best stock turbo 93 octane supra run?

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
From what i've seen the two cars seem to be right on par with each other in terms of stock turbo straight line capabilities. What's the best stock turbo 93 octane supra run?
A lot.
i've done enough searching for you!!11!!!1
you check

and you're on the mkv forums. Z bad. Z slow. Z defective

tucker90

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0 Premium AT Absolute Zero
Don't have an answer but if it is possible you probably missed your chance until November because we just had our last of the boost weather in Houston, get ready for them triple digits and heat soak :(

NINaudio

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
Interesting if this is true, it seems as though the VR30 Nissan Z is capable of 10s with bolt ons and 93.
[/QUOT
A lot.
i've done enough searching for you!!11!!!1
you check

and you're on the mkv forums. Z bad. Z slow. Z defective
I mean it has a VR30 in it, so that's a huge negative right there.

OP
OP
mikeag96

mikeag96

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Not an opinion.

Goodluck
You can't really prove it, so yea, YOUR opinion. It can do 1/4 mile in 12.1 sec with downpipe only.. add jb4, better tires, and driver mod, then maybe..

Awales74

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Mazda 6
You can't really prove it
One cannot prove a negative. Thus no one can answer OP question in the negative with proof. Meaning the OP question is broken.

The best you can hope for are people's opinions and maybe some random samples of where people have failed. And then you'd have to weigh in people's experience to value their opinions. Good luck doing that on the intertube. Maybe you can ask that Engineering Explained guy to get an answer you can trust.

OP
OP
mikeag96

mikeag96

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
One cannot prove a negative. Thus no one can answer OP question in the negative with proof. Meaning the OP question is broken.

The best you can hope for are people's opinions and maybe some random samples of where people have failed. And then you'd have to weigh in people's experience to value their opinions. Good luck doing that on the intertube. Maybe you can ask that Engineering Explained guy to get an answer you can trust.
Great insight, professor. Very grateful for your wisdom..

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.

This is the internet. Please stop making sense. OP clearly wants an answer that matches his opinion. Get with the program. 😂
Sponsored