2020 Strut Bar Help

Shifty

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
So the 2020s don’t come with strut bars. They also don’t come with threads for the back part to screw in screws securing the strut. What is everyone using to fix this issue. Any help is appreciated.
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
So the 2020s don’t come with strut bars. They also don’t come with threads for the back part to screw in screws securing the strut. What is everyone using to fix this issue. Any help is appreciated.
Either using a bolt that goes through and you tighten from below or tapping the bolt hole on the strut tower and using 21+ hardware.

S2k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
The strut bars should come with the nuts+bolts needed for the older car without threads. (My Blitz ones did)

One tip… If you want to install it without jacking the car up just sick the nut on the end of your finger with some double sided tape so you can reach up into the wheel well with it.

OP
OP
Shifty

Shifty

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Either using a bolt that goes through and you tighten from below or tapping the bolt hole on the strut tower and using 21+ hardware.
Think I’m gonna tap it. I saw a YouTube video and the guy used M10 x 1.5 kit. I purchased titanium dress up kit from JDCustoms so I wanna make sure I can use them. But the kit looks like it should be fine.