2020 Supra Firesale?

Take_my_money

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV, Taco TRD-OR
Vehicle Showcase
How is it driving? I am surprised they got rid of it so soon and for that price after that extra investment.
It's driving like a dream, best sports car I've ever owned. The guy I bought it from was in a rush to sell it so that he could use part of the money to get into a new house after a fire took his.
Sponsored

John8

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Nitro, FJ Cruiser 2012
It's driving like a dream, best sports car I've ever owned. The guy I bought it from was in a rush to sell it so that he could use part of the money to get into a new house after a fire took his.
That is sad. Well the car went to a good home. Mine is stock, besides the strut supports I put in, which I like as it gives even more control. Enjoy!

tomcxb

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten 3.0 Premium / 2020 Honda Odyssey Elite / 2018 Honda Civic Type R
Just purchased a Tungsten 2020 3.0 Premium with driver assist package and wheel locks for 47400 + TTL

This was in Massachusetts. They had a red 2020 as well but that one had already been sold.

Happy to be a part of the group.

Last edited:

kiroshino

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 WRX STI
I ended up getting my 2020 3.0 Premium (Nocturnal Black) for $48,100 at Team Toyota of Princeton.

If anyone is looking for a 2020 in New Jersey, Toyota of Hackensack might be a good place to check out.

When I was shopping for mine, they had a few 2020 3.0 Premium's: one for $45k (dealer demo) and two for $47k. Prices and inventory seem to change every week. Current listings from them:

2020 3.0 Non-Premium (Nocturnal Black) for $43,635
2020 3.0 Premium (Renaissance Red) for $48,606

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
Seen that black one on my search pop up this morning. I really want the Driver assistance pkg at minimum, but at that price its hard to pass up.

antonio88x

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium (mine), 2018 CX-5 GT (wife's)
I think that's from the zip code he put in. That's probably his regional dealer network. Its nationwide though. If you search other zip codes, you'll get the same amount that applies to those local states.

gtshnzr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Prem., 2015 Subaru XV, 2003 MINI JCW, 1972 TR6
Vehicle Showcase
Lots of dealers do the no test drive thing. Honda with Type R VW with Golf R. How many of you guys bought the Supra without a test drive?
Had to go out of state to test drive a 2021. Local dealership here in town (where I had bought 5 cars over the years - then my salesman died) wanted $5K “market adjustment” over sticker and no test drives. Test drove one in WI at largest Toyota dealer in the state, and put a deposit on a 2021 3.0 Premium car that day, scheduled to hit port about 3 weeks later. No “market adjustment” and allowing a test drive were key to the buying experience. The nitro yellow here in town sat eating up floor plan dollars for a month before it sold.

Neosole89

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Refraction
I think that's from the zip code he put in. That's probably his regional dealer network. Its nationwide though. If you search other zip codes, you'll get the same amount that applies to those local states.
When I enter my zip code (California), it still says $3500. I even contacted my dealer about it and he says different regions may have different incentives. Either way, it would've been nice to get the $4500 when I purchased mine lol
Sponsored