2020 Supra prototype at Goodwood Festival of Speed (photos/videos)

Will fake vents stop you from buying the new Supra?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aeronSUPRAco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra(soon)
Maybe those are where the rotary saws come out from

speedracer-500x386.jpg

* crosses fingers *

mach 5? mark 5? coincidence? i think not.
This is a good idea for the aftermarket, and for those who want their cars to avoid getting scratches, and instead scratching others’.:nixon: Some sort of a self-protection or shield.
Sponsored

Last edited:

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
Some people type cause they are bored and have nothing useful contribute.
Don't be so hard on yourself pal

SPMS, look at it this way.. he didn’t have anything else to contribute to the thread but wanted to post.
I heard a rumor that this car won't come in red leather, white paint, or manual.

What engine, regardless of the variants and trim levels, do you guys want to buy?

2.0-liter I4?

OR

3.0-liter I6?

And why?
I6 if not for anything else but resale value in 10 years. I feel this car was designed centrally around the I6.

aeronSUPRAco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra(soon)
Don't be so hard on yourself pal

I heard a rumor that this car won't come in red leather, white paint, or manual.

I6 if not for anything else but resale value in 10 years. I feel this car was designed centrally around the I6.
I agree with it not coming in manual, as it has already been said by Tada. Probably soon, hopefully. Supra won’t come in white paint? Seriously? White is one of the most famous colors, especially with sports cars; and that the GR Supra Racing Concept came in white surrounded by black and red, i don‘t care much about if it will be offered with red leather or not. Sporty fabric will do for me.

You mean to say you predict resale value of the MkV I6 will be low? What about for the I4 variant?

I believe the MkV will be a special car for Toyota and for enthusiasts, as it will most likely be the last non-electrified sports car offering from Toyota. A 2nd-generation 86, and a smaller sports car, possibly the S-FR/MR2, will most likely come with some sort of electrification.

Last edited:

aeronSUPRAco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra(soon)
It was just a joke....relax!
Seriously....when you wait for something, like your dream car, the longer you wait, the more rewarding the experience will be when you finally get/own it. It will be a dream come true, and beyond. :respect:

Last edited:

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
I agree with it not coming in manual, as it has already been said by Tada. Probably soon, hopefully. Supra won’t come in white paint? Seriously? Red is one of the most famous colors, especially with sports cars; and that the GR Supra Racing Concept came in white surrounded by black and red, i don‘t care much about if it will be offered with red leather or not. Sporty fabric will do for me.

You mean to say you predict resale value of the MkV I6 will be low? What about for the I4 variant?
I was only joking about the red leather white paint. I believe the I6 will have the best resale value. If people end up buying the 4 it'll be to swap engines I bet.

aeronSUPRAco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra(soon)
I was only joking about the red leather white paint. I believe the I6 will have the best resale value. If people end up buying the 4 it'll be to swap engines I bet.
Hahaha:spaz: If it will perform more like a Toyota than BMW, I believe resale value will be high. Hard to predict for now since both engines will be sourced from BMW. Reliability, durability, affordability should be key when it comes to Toyota.

Well, getting the I4 could also be for those wanting a turbo 86 for a while now. The I4 could be for the 86 fans while the I6 for hardcore Supra enthusiasts. Toyota collaborated with BMW, in the first place, for the I6; not I4.:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Last edited:

jm6k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cars
Some people type cause they are bored and have nothing useful contribute.

SPMS, look at it this way.. he didn’t have anything else to contribute to the thread but wanted to post.
Or he was making a joke. Relax dude.

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
94 Supra, 15 Viper, 16 Z06, 18 Shelby GT350, 15 IS350 F sport, 13 Vrod
Vehicle Showcase
Or he was making a joke. Relax dude.
I’m well relaxed over the weekend.. after driving my manual cars. How about you?

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
I'm building a wiring harness for Haltech install into the A80, super cathartic.Thanks for asking <3

Jeff Lange

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AE86, GSE21
Show us the finished project when it’s done please....:D
Not Ryley, and it's not an A80, but here is a VVT-i 2JZ Haltech Elite harness I made for an A70 last year...

IMG_9797.JPG
IMG_9796.JPG
IMG_9795.JPG
IMG_9792.JPG
IMG_0720.JPG
IMG_0721.JPG
IMG_0734.JPG
IMG_0747.JPG

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.