2020 Toyota Supra production to begin 2018, by Magna Steyr, Austrian manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
I agree this is a problem with low production cars. I couldn't get any of the local BMW dealers to let me drive an M2 the first 18 months or so after they came out. I wont buy a car without some seat time so I didn't end up purchasing one until 2 years after they came out.
Maybe by then they will have a manual. :popcorn:

upnsmoke

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota MR2 GT, Nismo 370Z , Subaru Liberty Outback
I'll take my health care and road legal R34 GTR's
yup

In Australia, GTR R34 were common, heck I miss my GTR R32 which I sold back in 2011, the price went up too.... I want to buy another one but the demand from US/Canada has bumped the price up considerably. Supra were common too back in the mid 2000s upto 2010... now all trashed, the rare ones are expensive. My friend's Supra he sold for 27K AUD in 2012 and the same car (same mileage and "stock" condition) is now up for sale for 75K AUD... ridiculous lol

Just a warning for people thinking buying a GTR is all you need.... maintaining it is expensive, hence why I sold it... it was a money pit for me and I have other interests that it was affecting.

Free health care is icing hahaha

AsupramkvC

First Name
Gerich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Is the A90 Supra going to built by Magna Steyr in Austria alongside the Z4, or be built in Japan? Iā€™ve been hearing rumors that the new Supra might actually be built at a Toyota plant.:hmm:

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Told ya'.....Sounds like my source was right after all about the Motomachi info??? ;):rolleyes:.

The good stuff is yet to come, and then we can spin up the MKIV vs MKV threads again :yes:.

Start saving up boys....

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
I hope it's not a track only version for bored millionaires.
I donā€™t think it will be for millionaires....I think it will be for folks in the GT350R, Demon, GT500, etc... bracket. You gotta pay to play bud, the MKIV TT 6spd was no economy priced car back in the day either.

It will be worth it....I think so ;).
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.