2020 Toyota Supra Spied testing at the Nurburgring (4 minute video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spilner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
The base model could be a lift back, while the top trim could be like the LFA where the rear glass pops up due to the retractable spoiler (perhaps :dunno:)

751fe5-GTA5%202016-01-13%2016-21-18-42.jpg
Speaking of LFAs, i just got one...virtually, of course

20180511_142651.jpg

20180511_142702.jpg
Sponsored

BRZer86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Jaguar XJL Portfolio
OP
OP
Novice_Mentality

Novice_Mentality

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Subaru WRX STI, 1997 Toyota 4Runner Limited, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale
If one were to.....record the underneath of the car near the front engine.....what do you think the repercussions would end up being?

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If one were to.....record the underneath of the car near the front engine.....what do you think the repercussions would end up being?
I'll tell you how to avoid repercussions. PM it to A70 and Guff if anything and we can have the goods via text and away from prying eyes from journalists and Toyota. Since it is spoken in a forum with no proof, it can be speculation and nothing else.

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
^ Not a bad idea really, but provided you don't sign anything then just snap some pics/video and run lol
I was actually going to ask if he had any...evidence you can say. Very out the blue question on a thread that just popped up wouldn't you think?

Also, if it is a video that can't be shared since it a private domain, you or Guff could just non-chalantly post a pic of a car with similar setup underneath and go

:hmm:

Done. We do the rest.

OP
OP
Novice_Mentality

Novice_Mentality

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I unfortunately don't have anything ) : Just thought what would happen if I came across the car (Thought about this during the gas filling up part of the video with no one around). But I got the info I was looking for :nixon:

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I unfortunately don't have anything ) : Just thought what would happen if I came across the car (Thought about this during the gas filling up part of the video with no one around). But I got the info I was looking for :nixon:
:bat:

Had my hopes up man.

But then again, I don't know how you can get this info without getting your ip tracked by Toyota and sued right after so it's fine. Legal system is expensive

OP
OP
Novice_Mentality

Novice_Mentality

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had my hopes up man.

But then again, I don't know how you can get this info without getting your ip tracked by Toyota and sued right after so it's fine. Legal system is expensive[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, sorry about that. I just needed to know how to go around that since nobody seemed to be doing that.

As much as I love the new Supra, I also love not being sued haha.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
I'll tell you how to avoid repercussions. PM it to A70 and Guff if anything and we can have the goods via text and away from prying eyes from journalists and Toyota. Since it is spoken in a forum with no proof, it can be speculation and nothing else.
A70 is Toyota and I'm technically a journalist.

Jk ;)

Chikane

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hmm What AM I driving?
Yeah, Honestly you'd never know when Toyota is watching JK

but what do I know

: )

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70 is Toyota and I'm technically a journalist.

Jk ;)
I know A70 is Toyota but the cool part is he likes to tease us. He just got brand new ammo to dangle in front of us as we frantically guess what he means.

You get to know, but understanding the repercussions of leaking said info would be like winning the lottery. Great, now don't tell anyone cause now you are a target.

:D

Chikane

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hmm What AM I driving?
Now that I watched and Listen more closely I'm pretty sure one of the supra runnin isn't a 6 cylinder might be a 4 and 6 running together.

I can mark the times.

at about 1.16sec 4 cylinder Supra starts, and then from there listen to the two supras run, one of them sound totally diff from the other.

THis is my take I could be totlly wrong
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.