2021 F1 season prediction Challenge! - With Prize From APEX Race Parts!

OP
OP
nibble

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
Not a bad idea at all.

I'll see what I can do on that front for sure. T shirts across the board for folks that podium perhaps? If someone nails it, we may have to get more serious..... :oops:

-Tom
Although it is possible, I doubt anyone will nail it! :LOL: It will be awesome if we have some sticker/shirt or even credit because I think your wheels are very attractive. Thank you for even considering it!! :headbang: :thumbsup: :headbang:
Sponsored

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I’m already thinking I should’ve ranked Aston Martin much lower and Ferrari much higher...

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
There's a clear difference between abusing track limits when you're on your own versus abusing track limits when you're going wheel to wheel. It's in the damn rulebook.

Max has been no stranger to the latter rule.
Has nothing to do with Max. Ham was cheating half the race. That's why he got told halfway through he'd get a penalty if he keeps doing it. Max did it once, and immediately gave the spot back, even though afterwards it was shown he'd completed the overtake before he went off track.

OP
OP
nibble

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
Max was did not do once. he was told that he should do it as well. coverage did not show and people believe what they want to believe. note specifically said cannot gain unfair advantage. Hamilton doing it 29 time gained probably 2.9 seconds as what most experts believe gaining .1 seconds per lap while no one is around. where max clearly gained advantage in this case.

On the other hand, MAX & RB had clear advantage though out weekend and only if max had one more lap, he would've won it.

end of discussion on this for me.

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
Has nothing to do with Max. Ham was cheating half the race. That's why he got told halfway through he'd get a penalty if he keeps doing it. Max did it once, and immediately gave the spot back, even though afterwards it was shown he'd completed the overtake before he went off track.
LMFAOOOOO.

It's like you didn't even read what I said. There's a huge difference in what Hamilton did and what Verstappen did. According to the rulebook, Hamilton was not guilty of anything.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LMFAOOOOO.

It's like you didn't even read what I said. There's a huge difference in what Hamilton did and what Verstappen did. According to the rulebook, Hamilton was not guilty of anything.
That's why he was about to get a penalty, because he wasn't guilty of anything :rofl:

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
LMFAOOOOO.

Lewis and the stewards were blameless here. Max and RBR will understandably feel like they let one slip away but it was sound strategy by Mercedes and great defensive driving by Lewis.

That said, Imola strategy will be very, very interesting if RBR can place both cars in the top 4 in qualifying and at the end of lap 1 (as they should).

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
But he still didn't get one at the end. Max however, had to let Hamilton by.
Which has nothing to do with the fact he drove off track 29 times. You got Max on the brain, while he has nothing to do with it.
Sponsored