2021 F1 season prediction Challenge! - With Prize From APEX Race Parts!

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Great qualifying session. Max might inherit pole if Leclerc needs to do a gearbox swap, he'll get a 5 place grid penalty. Hamilton 7th. If he gets stuck there in the race, that'll be great for the points standing.
Sponsored

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
Well that worked out beautifully ?
While I am disappointed Leclerc didn't race, I am happy with the results. Perez and Sainz came through for their teams and the Gulf colors looked great on the podium.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
While I am disappointed Leclerc didn't race, I am happy with the results. Perez and Sainz came through for their teams and the Gulf colors looked great on the podium.
Yeah the McLaren looks amazing. Will be disappointed to see them back in their regular colors. Leclerc kinda got what he deserved. There were at least 3 drivers on a faster run when he crashed.

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
For Monaco I actually felt it wasn't that boring. Typical lack of on-track overtakes as one would expect, but the pit stops were exciting. Watching the metal shards of the wheel nut fly out from the gun during the slow-mo of Botta's stop was painful.

-Tom

OP
OP
nibble

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
There were quite a bit of change in standing.

Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 9.38.27 PM.png

As for Monaco GP prediction challenge... "Will P1 qualifier win the race as well?" I feel like I bet on Black & Red on roulette and the ball dropped on Green...

P1 qualifier, LeClaire could not even participate but the pole position, Max did won... it's the scenario no one could have predicted.. So I think everyone lost.. Darn it! I thought this prediction challenge was almost bullet proof to generate a winner...

Since no one won, everyone is winner! hurray!!! :D

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
For Monaco I actually felt it wasn't that boring. Typical lack of on-track overtakes as one would expect, but the pit stops were exciting. Watching the metal shards of the wheel nut fly out from the gun during the slow-mo of Botta's stop was painful.

-Tom
The cars are too long and wide for Monaco. It's on the calender for the glitz and glamor and sponsorship parties. Monaco in the wet is amazing. In the dry It's just meh.

Import111

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Qualifying for Monaco is great to watch, the actual race...not so much.

OP
OP
nibble

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
Baku Race is near! The prediction challenge for this week is - hopefully not landing on green - will Mercedes re-take 1st place over Red Bull? They are separated by only a single point. Even if Sir Hamster win the race and Max is at p2, ifff Bottas retires due to lug nut and Perez is P6 or above, Red Bull retains lead in championship!

However, Bottas was strong in Baku previously. So Mercedes is in good position to re-take the leader back!

what is you disco bowl say? or crystal.. I just hope this challenge lands on black or red.... crossing finger! :p

As for me, mercedes will take it back with good margin. ;) - Go! Toto!

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Rooting for Lewis and Mercedes AMG but suspect it will finish:

1. Max
2. Lewis
3. Vallteri

Checo will be a somewhat distant 4th. I think Ferrari will make another strong showing and have a close fight with McLaren (or at least Lando). For the somewhat bold prediction, I think both Alpha Tauris will finish in the points.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If RBR had their strategy right in Bahrain and Barcelona, Red Bull and Max would be much further ahead, so that gives me hope that this lead is not a fluke. It's always Bottas that retires, Imola and Monaco, and Lewis always gets lucky, like in Imola. It's time for a Lewis DNF. Hopefully with a Max win and Checo in 2nd. I'd like to see Vettel third. Or Lando. The question is where Ferrari will be. Are they fast like Monaco, or crap like everywhere else? It's hard to predict this one.

(Probably)
1: Max
2: Lewis
3: Bottas

(Ideally)
1: Max
2: Checo
3: Vettel

RWhiz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche 911 964, Tacoma, 2021 Absolute Zero Premium
Yup, hard to predict this one...
For a surprise prediction I might bet against Daniel Ricardo scoring points this week, he looks broken right now.
Yea I don’t have a clue where to put the Ferrari boys, I wouldn’t be surprised to see one one the podium or neither in the top five!
Sponsored