2021 F1 season prediction Challenge! - With Prize From APEX Race Parts!

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Weirdest qualifying ever. Gonna be interesting tomorrow. Hamilton P2 on the dirty side, Max P3 on the clean side. Gonna be good.
Sponsored

OP
OP
nibble

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
Only person who can handle wilderness of Max is Hamilton. Will Leclere be a help? based on today's Max's interview - which I thought it was very arrogant - I hope he crashes out like he used to.

regardless, it will be interesting.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only person who can handle wilderness of Max is Hamilton. Will Leclere be a help? based on today's Max's interview - which I thought it was very arrogant - I hope he crashes out like he used to.

regardless, it will be interesting.
Yup, Lulu sure handled it :rofl: the difference is Max's retirement wasn't his fault, but Lulu screwed it up all on his own. Max isn't arrogant at all. He's Dutch, and the Dutch don't sugar coat, or mince words. People take it for arrogance, but it's just blunt honesty.

RWhiz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche 911 964, Tacoma, 2021 Absolute Zero Premium
It's impossible to race at a high level and not be considered arrogant compared to the general population. Its how racers are, all of them.

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
I'm completely happy with the results, Max crashing excluded.

Ferrari quietly passed up McLaren in the constructors, Vettel got a podium, Sergio stepped up his game...I am glad Baku happened this year, it's a good track.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm completely happy with the results, Max crashing excluded.

Ferrari quietly passed up McLaren in the constructors, Vettel got a podium, Sergio stepped up his game...I am glad Baku happened this year, it's a good track.
Yup. My heart sank as the director cut to Max sliding down the straight....

20 minutes later..... "we're ok!!"

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Worry not! Pirelli concluded after 30 seconds of investigation that the tire failures were caused by the one thing that absolves Pirelli of blame.:rolleyes: We are fortunate there wasn't a massive shunt...

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
What a fantastic and weird race weekend, including practice sessions. Happy with the results and thoroughly enjoyed. I hope we have more weekends like this in the future. I don't know why, but it makes me feel happy when Merc is struggling and Red Bull and the mid-field cars are fighting for podiums. I suppose I like to see the competition rather than I enjoy rooting for one team... though my heart is in it for McLaren.

OP
OP
nibble

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
i'm still catching up on this as I was out on track all weekend long. so no opinion yet. ;) but looks like it was a good race as I heard some highlights. glad to see perez's win, vettle's 2nd, & max's retirement. Also saw Sir. Ham's mature tweet and I'm sure he will bounce back so not worried except bottas is struggling.. more on my opinion & result of score later. ;)

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
i'm still catching up on this as I was out on track all weekend long. so no opinion yet. ;) but looks like it was a good race as I heard some highlights. glad to see perez's win, vettle's 2nd, & max's retirement. Also saw Sir. Ham's mature tweet and I'm sure he will bounce back so not worried except bottas is struggling.. more on my opinion & result of score later. ;)
Bottas wasn't struggling, he was sacrificed to elevate "sir" Ham's qualifying position. His "mature" tweet was a necessity after Monaco's sincere comments where he blamed the team, and he was just perfect.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Lewis will bounce back for sure. But I am not sure what to make of Vallteri this year. He looked lost in Imola but I guess we chalk it up to really tricky conditions :dunno: , has a great result lined up in Monaco until the pit stop issue, again looked horrid in Baku but do we chalk it up to a bad race setup?:dunno: It's such an overused saying but the next few races are make-or-break for him. Paul Ricard, Austria, Austria, Silverstone, Spa... theoretically all tracks that suit the Merc...

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
Lewis will bounce back for sure. But I am not sure what to make of Vallteri this year. He looked lost in Imola but I guess we chalk it up to really tricky conditions :dunno: , has a great result lined up in Monaco until the pit stop issue, again looked horrid in Baku but do we chalk it up to a bad race setup?:dunno: It's such an overused saying but the next few races are make-or-break for him. Paul Ricard, Austria, Austria, Silverstone, Spa... theoretically all tracks that suit the Merc...
I do not believe Bottas will be resigned with Mercedes...
He seems to pout when thinks aren't going his way...he seems to just lie down...yes Mercedes do seem to screw him more then not but he just doesn't have that killer instinct that's needed to be a great driver...

Steve

Btw..I rooted for Bottas the first few season...

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I do not believe Bottas will be resigned with Mercedes...
He seems to pout when thinks aren't going his way...he seems to just lie down...yes Mercedes do seem to screw him more then not but he just doesn't have that killer instinct that's needed to be a great driver...

Steve

Btw..I rooted for Bottas the first few season...
That's why he got the job to begin with. They didn't want another Rosberg scenario where drivers were ramming each other off.
Sponsored