2021 Pricing

leevn29

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 FJ Cruiser Trails Team, 2021 Nocturnal Supra
I have talked to multiple dealers across the East US, including dealers in Chicago, Atlanta, Pensacola, and Oxford. Not one place was willing to budge on going below MSRP. I figured that with the 2022 announced and possibly coming out soon (fingers crossed), they would be trying to sell all their 2021s. Anyone have any insight as to why dealers are being so stubborn?
Sponsored

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I have talked to multiple dealers across the East US, including dealers in Chicago, Atlanta, Pensacola, and Oxford. Not one place was willing to budge on going below MSRP. I figured that with the 2022 announced and possibly coming out soon (fingers crossed), they would be trying to sell all their 2021s. Anyone have any insight as to why dealers are being so stubborn?
There's a shortage. Of everything. It's a sellers market.

OP
OP

leevn29

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 FJ Cruiser Trails Team, 2021 Nocturnal Supra

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
My guess is the global parts shortages are starting to limit supply and so the prices are going up to match demand. I just bought my 2021 3 months ago for $5k under MSRP because it had been sitting on the lot so long (3/20 build date). They had 3 others there too that had been there just as long, now they’re all gone.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
My town just had 2 sitting on their lot for 5 grand under msrp. I seen one 2021 brand new sold for 51,000 from carmax. And I just bought one for 1500 under msrp. Find deals in the Midwest, they are out there.

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
Keep looking they're out there. There's a thread and guys are still snagging deals. Just be reasonable. As others said this is a sellers market so you're likely going to get told to pound sand if you ask for 10k off, but tell them to pound sand if they won't budge from MSRP.

Also use cars.com and autotrader.com to search for dealers advertising specials.