Manual Supra pricing

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
I've owned a 2021 3.0 Supra, currently have a 2022 3.0 Supra... if the 6spd manual comes out... I may be the first person to own 3 diff model year Supras.

I wouldn't care if its a full second slower in the 1/4. The enjoyment and engagement from a true manual car is what made me fall in love with cars. FWIW, the Supra is my first automatic car in about 12-13 years.
Sponsored

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
LOL - I would.
I dont take my cars out racing. I like having the power that the 3.0 has. I just would love to add the manual transmission to make the drive even more fun for me.

Those who dont like manuals or dont know how to drive them, thats fine. Let us who love them enjoy it while we can.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I dont take my cars out racing. I like having the power that the 3.0 has. I just would love to add the manual transmission to make the drive even more fun for me.

Those who dont like manuals or dont know how to drive them, thats fine. Let us who love them enjoy it while we can.
I like manuals, and I enjoy them. This particular car just pairs really nicely with the ZF... for me. I'm glad the option is there for those that prefer it.

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
I like manuals, and I enjoy them. This particular car just pairs really nicely with the ZF... for me. I'm glad the option is there for those that prefer it.
Definitely good to have options. The DCT would have been a good option too, but the ZF isn't bad. I just have a personal preference of manuals.

The more choices, the better. Something for everyone. One less thing for the Car YouTubers to complain about on this platform.

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
I just hope it'll be a GOOD manual, and not a sloppy one.

Like the STI manual which is awesome, vs the awful manual the regular WRX gets.

Not all manuals are equal lol.
The STI manual felt rubbery to me and not very direct. I've never driven a WRX, but I have heard some pretty poor remarks.

The F80/F82 manual was pretty decent. Surprisingly, the best manual car I've driven for an extended period of time was a 2006 RSX Type S. I'm gonna remain optimistic that they won't cheap out and put something terrible in it.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
I just hope it'll be a GOOD manual, and not a sloppy one.

Like the STI manual which is awesome, vs the awful manual the regular WRX gets.

Not all manuals are equal lol.
~ short tight throw please.

tofulo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Toyota Supra 2.0
Everyone: WHY WOULD YOU BUY A 2.0 THAT'S SO STUPID IT'S SO SLOW

Also Everyone: I wouldn't care if its a full second slower in the 1/4.
I am loving the 2.0 as is. It would be sweet to have it in manual though.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
I heard from a reliable source the 6-speed manual Supra will be marked up $10-$15K. Get them while they’re hot. 😆

-RJM
If they’re marking up the Corolla GR as much as 15k to 25k in some states there’s no way the Supra won’t be as much or more.
Sponsored