2023 Toyota Pricing Document - Includes Manual and A91-MT Pricing

shaloot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 Supra
I have been shopping dealers hard for the last couple of months. And not a single one of them is at those prices. Granted it’s still early. They all have market adjustments or say they will sell AT MSRP, which if you build one on Toyota.com ends up about $60k for a 3.0 premium with the driver assist MT features.
Sponsored

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I have been shopping dealers hard for the last couple of months. And not a single one of them is at those prices. Granted it’s still early. They all have market adjustments or say they will sell AT MSRP, which if you build one on Toyota.com ends up about $60k for a 3.0 premium with the driver assist MT features.
First of all, those were BASE/starting MSRPs for each trim. Not reflecting what they'll go for with options and destination charges. But secondly, it's October of 2023, and MY2024 models are now up for sale, all of which now carry higher base prices.

shaloot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 Supra
First of all, those were BASE/starting MSRPs for each trim. Not reflecting what they'll go for with options and destination charges. But secondly, it's October of 2023, and MY2024 models are now up for sale, all of which now carry higher base prices.
Oh I am an idiot lol I was thinking this was 2024 pricing sheet. Dope

thanks
Sponsored