2023 Supra Color Options Availability

Marsone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ISF, FRS
Hi all,

Does anyone actually have a good idea as to what colors/interior colors will actually be available. All of the available information seems to be conflicting, even the info directly from Toyota. Toyota just posted this (attached article) on Twitter and therein it states that red interior will be a returning option for 2023, however almost every reviewer hs mentioned that black will be the only interior color for the non A91 models. In addition to that, Motoman was reviewing a CU Later grey car with Black Supra badges, indicating that it was not an A91 special edition. Which is strange because Toyota clearly states in this same article that CU later is a A91 only option. Iā€™m just curious if anyone else has any insight to this. Could they be making the red interior models later in the production year?

https://pressroom.toyota.com/power-...mission-now-on-sale-at-us-toyota-dealerships/
Sponsored

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
Dumb question but is Motoman a US based YouTuber or a Euro based one? I've seen it mentioned in a few different places that the CU Later gray is NOT a special color over in Europe, only here in the US.

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT Supra, Jaguar F-Type R
Hi all,

Does anyone actually have a good idea as to what colors/interior colors will actually be available. All of the available information seems to be conflicting, even the info directly from Toyota. Toyota just posted this (attached article) on Twitter and therein it states that red interior will be a returning option for 2023, however almost every reviewer hs mentioned that black will be the only interior color for the non A91 models. In addition to that, Motoman was reviewing a CU Later grey car with Black Supra badges, indicating that it was not an A91 special edition. Which is strange because Toyota clearly states in this same article that CU later is a A91 only option. Iā€™m just curious if anyone else has any insight to this. Could they be making the red interior models later in the production year?

https://pressroom.toyota.com/power-...mission-now-on-sale-at-us-toyota-dealerships/
Nice link. Confirms my conspiracy..QC hold will
be lifted today or Friday!!! Guess Toyota wanted to have an official for sale date! I believe it was a special edition motoman was driving, why it didnā€™t have the red badge is unclear. Perhaps parts shortage lol it did have the brown interior. And afaik 2023 MY will have standard black interior only unless you get a special edition.

OP
OP
Marsone

Marsone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ISF, FRS
Dumb question but is Motoman a US based YouTuber or a Euro based one? I've seen it mentioned in a few different places that the CU Later gray is NOT a special color over in Europe, only here in the US.
99% sure heā€™s all American. But yeah, I guess it couldā€™ve been a pre production unit too.

OP
OP
Marsone

Marsone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ISF, FRS
Nice link. Confirms my conspiracy..QC hold will
be lifted today or Friday!!! Guess Toyota wanted to have an official for sale date! I believe it was a special edition motoman was driving, why it didnā€™t have the red badge is unclear. Perhaps parts shortage lol it did have the brown interior. And afaik 2023 MY will have standard black interior only unless you get a special edition.
That would be a huge bummer for me, if true. Iā€™ll still get the car regardless but I was so excited to have turbulence gray over red with a 6 speed manual back when they announced the manual in MarchšŸ˜­

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
Its also odd that that press release link lists Nitro Yellow as a "premium color" but doesn't say the same for Stratosphere Blue, even though both are a dollar cost add.

OP
OP
Marsone

Marsone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ISF, FRS
Its also odd that that press release link lists Nitro Yellow as a "premium color" but doesn't say the same for Stratosphere Blue, even though both are a dollar cost add.
Nice catch. I didnā€™t even notice that. At least thereā€™s some clarity on what the drivers assist package means for manual versions.

reroute

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Cu later is on non a91s everywhere except the US for some reason. Itā€™s a bit strange and if I were to find out that itā€™s an option for later in the year Iā€™d honestly wait. That colors so nice

OP
OP
Marsone

Marsone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ISF, FRS
Cu later is on non a91s everywhere except the US for some reason. Itā€™s a bit strange and if I were to find out that itā€™s an option for later in the year Iā€™d honestly wait. That colors so nice
Those are my thoughts as well. I just donā€™t want to wait an entire year on just a possibility when I can get a blue one or something this year. šŸ˜”

Sama Youth

First Name
Ma
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2.0
In china CU Later gray and brown interior is available on both 2.0 and 3.0,I guess it is only special for us?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Those are my thoughts as well. I just donā€™t want to wait an entire year on just a possibility when I can get a blue one or something this year. šŸ˜”
Ain't gonna lie. I coulda waited a month to get a 2023. But sooooooo damn happy with this car, I'm glad I didn't wait even that long šŸ˜‚ I got the awful to maintain but beautiful to look at phantom matte grey with red interior. If you have one available in stock that's not in this 10, 20 or even $30k feeding frenzy that's going on, more power to ya! You can always trade it in later when the mania dies down and dealers have better allocation.

*(just a suggestion and no I do not work for Toyota or BMW)*

OP
OP
Marsone

Marsone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ISF, FRS
Ain't gonna lie. I coulda waited a month to get a 2023. But sooooooo damn happy with this car, I'm glad I didn't wait even that long šŸ˜‚ I got the awful to maintain but beautiful to look at phantom matte grey with red interior. If you have one available in stock that's not in this 10, 20 or even $30k feeding frenzy that's going on, more power to ya! You can always trade it in later when the mania dies down and dealers have better allocation.

*(just a suggestion and no I do not work for Toyota or BMW)*
Yeah, I think Iā€™ll just take the L (first world problem) and settle for a black interior and a color that goes well with black interior, instead of waiting another year. The manual trans is a must for me.
Btw, you got a gorgeously specā€™d model šŸ¤©.
Sponsored