2023 Supra configurator site is live in the US

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
I can't even select the Manual. Always defaults to Auto.
All colors are out of order except Absolute Zero. Only black interior.
Same for me in FL.
Sponsored

Redevo2mkv

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
4runner TRD Pro, A91 CF
In the configurator, it said the 2023 supra comes with HUD. Anyone else can confirm if 23 gets that back?

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'06 RX-8, '23 BRZ
Is anyone else dissapointed that there was no silver and gray aside from the c u later option?
I thought it was weird to not offer silver, but the more I think about it, it's has to be because of the CU later grey A-91 MT to make it appear "more special and exclusive". And same with the red interior being removed for the Premium to make the cognac brown leather to seem more special. Otherwise the A-91 MT seems a little lack luster.

Vivium

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Brz
I thought it was weird to not offer silver, but the more I think about it, it's has to be because of the CU later grey A-91 MT to make it appear "more special and exclusive". And same with the red interior being removed for the Premium to make the cognac brown leather to seem more special. Otherwise the A-91 MT seems a little lack luster.
Yeah I seen the a-91 color but not a real fan of the interior color tbh guess ill wait for a silver or something.

gdi2290

First Name
PatrickJS
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 11.53.11 PM.png

where was this option? and how much do they weigh?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 11.53.11 PM.png

where was this option? and how much do they weigh?
I don't care if they're made of helium.... That price is insane!!!!!!!! Has to be HUGE markup for dealer profit.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
I don't care if they're made of helium.... That price is insane!!!!!!!! Has to be HUGE markup for dealer profit.
Have you seen how much the carbon wheels for the gt350r and stuff are? Carbon barrels are not cheap to make.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Have you seen how much the carbon wheels for the gt350r and stuff are? Carbon barrels are not cheap to make.
Good point. I had no idea they were that much! According to google: " Carbon fiber: The most hyped wheel material, with almost no clear information on how much they really weigh. Carbon fiber wheels cost $10,000-$20,000 for a set of 4, but its almost impossible to find out how much they really weigh, to see if that big price tag will net real weight reduction. "

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Good point. I had no idea they were that much! According to google: " Carbon fiber: The most hyped wheel material, with almost no clear information on how much they really weigh. Carbon fiber wheels cost $10,000-$20,000 for a set of 4, but its almost impossible to find out how much they really weigh, to see if that big price tag will net real weight reduction. "
Carbon fiber wheels have similar weight saving properties and cost efficacy to snake oil rims.

Highly recommend either option if you’re looking to set a new lap record around the neighbourhood

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Carbon fiber wheels have similar weight saving properties and cost efficacy to snake oil rims.

Highly recommend either option if you’re looking to set a new lap record around the neighbourhood
I’m not sure how massive amounts of unsprung mass being reduced in the corners is snake oil. For example the gt350r carbon wheels are 17lbs apiece vs the regular wheels being 31lbs. That’s not a “small” difference. Whether you think it’s worth the cost is subjective but let’s not pretend that nearly 15lbs per corner isn’t noticeable on track

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
I’m not sure how massive amounts of unsprung mass being reduced in the corners is snake oil. For example the gt350r carbon wheels are 17lbs apiece vs the regular wheels being 31lbs. That’s not a “small” difference. Whether you think it’s worth the cost is subjective but let’s not pretend that nearly 15lbs per corner isn’t noticeable on track

Less unsprung mass is always good, but paying that much for it with so many other light weight options is madness.

It makes sense for Ford to do it on a mass production vehicle with their margins, but for an individual to buy them for a Supra is a different story…
Sponsored