First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra LE #1292, 2012 Yamaha R6
Although I will never understand why anyone in right mind would want to fool with harness on a daily?
One word: BOOBS.

If you had a seat belt rubbing right between your balls every day, would you look for alternatives?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jaxness

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra LE #1292, 2012 Yamaha R6
5 point is that. It's not great lol.
I don't think a 5-point does as much separating and rubbing in between your boys quite like a 3-point does to my girls, but I guess that's a subjective experience I don't need any additional details about 😅

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I don't think a 5-point does as much separating and rubbing in between your boys quite like a 3-point does to my girls, but I guess that's a subjective experience I don't need any additional details about 😅
Yea, I would imagine a harness is closer sensation wise with smashing boobies compared to a five/six point smashing my male parts.

Harness is for sure not a comfort thing.

brucebigbro

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0
can u leave the oem safety belt and install five point hardness at the same time? it would resolve the ball running issue lol

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
can u leave the oem safety belt and install five point hardness at the same time? it would resolve the ball running issue lol

yes and no.
first, there is no point doing a 5 point and not a 6 point. everything is moving that way.

yes, it is possible to retain the factory 3 way belt.

I do NOT recommend. everyone wants the cool "race seats" but using a 3 point with a proper hi sided race seat you risk additional injury.

not worth it in my book. either do it right or stick with oem seats and belts

srwhitman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT Supra, Lotus Exige S260, Porsche GT3
yes and no.
first, there is no point doing a 5 point and not a 6 point. everything is moving that way.

I do NOT recommend. everyone wants the cool "race seats" but using a 3 point with a proper hi sided race seat you risk additional injury.

Not quite sure why you say that. I just completed an install where I have a 6 point and retained the 3 point belts. I replaced the seat of course - with a seat with proper harness holes. Its not a racing bucket; its the Recaro Sportster GT which you can get with sub hole.

I plan on doing a lengthy write-up in a separate thread. It took me a long time and a lot of work to get everything to fit but I'm very pleased with the results. I've done this also in 2 other cars (Lotus Exige, Porsche GT3).

My motivation - 3 point to drive to/from the track and around town. 6 point for the track. The Lotus and Porsche had kits that made the install easy. The Supra - well, it wasn't too hard to get the parts but the mounting bolts/screws and lining everything up was a jigsaw puzzle in like 4 dimensions. It took me a while but I'm very pleased with the results.

brucebigbro

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0
got it. but the only retaining oem safety belts are for daily driving. i wouldnt use that instead the six point harness on track tho.

brucebigbro

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0
yes and no.

got it. but the only retaining oem safety belts are for daily driving. i wouldnt use that instead the six point harness on track tho.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Not quite sure why you say that. I just completed an install where I have a 6 point and retained the 3 point belts. I replaced the seat of course - with a seat with proper harness holes. Its not a racing bucket; its the Recaro Sportster GT which you can get with sub hole.

I plan on doing a lengthy write-up in a separate thread. It took me a long time and a lot of work to get everything to fit but I'm very pleased with the results. I've done this also in 2 other cars (Lotus Exige, Porsche GT3).

My motivation - 3 point to drive to/from the track and around town. 6 point for the track. The Lotus and Porsche had kits that made the install easy. The Supra - well, it wasn't too hard to get the parts but the mounting bolts/screws and lining everything up was a jigsaw puzzle in like 4 dimensions. It took me a while but I'm very pleased with the results.
I think you misunderstood what he was saying. I believe he is saying using a OEM 3-point with a racing bucket on track isn't the best idea.

I also have both the OEM 3 point I use on the street and a 6 point that I use on track.
Sponsored